Purchased a Honda Civic EX the other day, rough numbers is:

Base Price: 19361.10

Addons:
Cargo Hook: 43.7
Body Side Molding:284
Wheel Locks: 86.2
Tinted Windows: 189.90
Ibex Paint Protection: 99
What dealership did you purchase from in Austin? I'm searching now for an EX and like this base price.
Sponsored

Alzoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan - Cosmic Blue
What dealership did you purchase from in Austin? I'm searching now for an EX and like this base price.
Round Rock Honda. Vandergriff Honda in Dallas also kept emailing me, and seemed eager to beat the price, but I didn't want to drive up to Dallas. I believe Howdy Honda and First Texas Honda both turned me down as well.

JohnnyTran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda accord 05
Been inquiring around Texas, finding an EX with HS in stock and not black on black was difficult. It was even harder to get the price I was looking for. Got in touch with tuck4x4 from this forum, got a deal made in less than an hour, straight forward and direct. Wish I found this thread sooner. PM him or call for Stephen at David Mcdavid Frisco.

Daneko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback - Sport
Well Gee. Im not only a 16 Civic EX owner, but I sold it to myself because I work at McDavid Frisco. Ya'll have any questions about the process, let me know.
Hey are you still in Honda sales? I'm trying to get a good price in DFW.

RallyeRedHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just (11 Feb 17) picked up a Rallye Red Sport Hatch 6MT from Honda Cars of McKinney (6mt randomly on lot, I was told I'm lucky), ended up with $23,904 out the door before my cash down. Came with ceramic tint, side moldings, Door and mirror edge guard, and an all weather trunk mat.

Daneko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback - Sport
Tuck4x4 (Stephen) got in touch with me and was able to get me a great price on a hatch. He got straight to the point definitely recommend reaching out to him if you're in the DFW area.

Last edited:

tuck4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Burgundy Night Pearl
Country flag
Tuck4x4 (Stephen) got in touch with me and was able to get me a great price on a hatch. He got straight to the point definitely reccomend reaching out to him if you're in the DFW area.
Thank you for this! It was my pleasure.

Madbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
EX-L Navi Hatchback. 26.3k. Tinted windows, wheel locks, side molding, splash guards, edge trimming. Good deal?

Madbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
UH oh! I over paid, didn't I? It also came with a cargo liner. Was my first time negotiating alone and with a trade in. Bought in the DFW area. Was the last EX-L in stock.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Maybe check out Lute Riley in Richardson. I don't know if their prices on EX-L, hatch or Si Civics is all that great but they already knocked off like $700-$800 off the sticker right off the bat before negotiation from what I was seeing on the showroom floor when I went to buy mine. They were also the only volume dealer in the area with not hugely terrible markup on the CTR. At least they threw in the Type R cargo tray for free. That, or they forgot to charge me for it after making me buy a bunch of other accessories I didn't really want or need lol

nunusguy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Well Gee. Im not only a 16 Civic EX owner, but I sold it to myself because I work at McDavid Frisco. Ya'll have any questions about the process, let me know.
OK so what kind of a commission do you guys make ? Comission work is a tough way to make a living, use to do it when I lived in the midwest (Misouri), selling R/E.

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
Round Rock Honda, $21,400. EX 2.0 CVT Sensing package, with IBEX protection package, glass coverage, and 5yr extended warranty. No cosmetic additions (like chrome, fog lights, tint, floor mats, etc). It had 27 miles when I test drove it. Their prices were pretty set, so there was zero haggling involved. The only wiggle room you have is with a trade in, and they low balled the shit out of my wife's old Focus, but knowing the resell value allowed me to counter offer a reasonable trade in for her Civic (identical to mine, and purchased 2 months later). Also, Round Rock Honda was first a BMW dealer, and they don't have covered parking, so they added a protective coat on all of their vehicles interior and exterior to protect from the open Texas sun, as well as all fully synthetic fluids (brake, transmission and engine). Full synthetic oil changes are $55 at the dealer. They also had no issues with modifying the vehicle, only that if something failed, they would replace it with oe parts.

After dealing with the local Ford and VW dealerships, and hearing about other places, it blew my friggen mind.

I have 4500 miles after 8 months, my wife about 4000 after 6 months. We'll see how quickly the first service takes, but for both of us, the IBEX treatment took less than 30 minutes, and each time they had had the plates ready to go by the time of our scheduled appointments.

As far as financing, Honda has been doing the 0.9% promotional Financing which is just insane. Free money, basically. I'd never financed a vehicle before, and the local agent convinced the lender to approve my application given my situation - income, just closed on a home, in spite of a lack of credit history, but a decent credit score. FYI, a 720+ score with Experian is an automatic approval for any term you choose. I had a 689 score at the time, which meant I was limited to a 60mo loan, but not approved for leasing.

Last edited:

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Stephen, I am looking at the red civic si sedan at Frisco. Can you help me get the deal thanks
Sponsored