How do you get the TSP stage 1 tune file?

CGMIXN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC SI
Country flag
TSP IS NOT RESPONDING TO EMAILS OR MESSAGES FOR PURCHASED KTUNER V2 TOUCH & TSP STAGE 1 TUNE? I guess I'll be waiting till they feel like getting to me.
Sponsored

DannyG1904

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
How long ago did you purchase the tuner? And when did you reach out to them? When I bought my ktuner from them I had a questions about the TSP Stage 1 tune and they responded promptly.

When I ordered the tuner, they sent me an email with the TSP Stage 1 tune attached and instructions on how to load the tune onto the tuner.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
TSP IS NOT RESPONDING TO EMAILS OR MESSAGES FOR PURCHASED KTUNER V2 TOUCH & TSP STAGE 1 TUNE? I guess I'll be waiting till they feel like getting to me.
Supposedly, they stopped shipping if they suspect you have a stock clutch.

Just kidding. I’m sure they’ll respond shortly.

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag

They are done in cycles or some shit i was told, chill out. You ordered on the weekend it seems. Atleast wait 2 business days before freaking out lol.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How long ago did you purchase the tuner? And when did you reach out to them? When I bought my ktuner from them I had a questions about the TSP Stage 1 tune and they responded promptly.

When I ordered the tuner, they sent me an email with the TSP Stage 1 tune attached and instructions on how to load the tune onto the tuner.
Yea I thought as well getting it when you choose the KTuner with the tune they would send an email. I am on the same boat as Op.

They are done in cycles or some shit i was told, chill out. You ordered on the weekend it seems. Atleast wait 2 business days before freaking out lol.
No need for him to chill out he is a buyer of a product that says it comes with a tune and has not received the tune. Why not email the tune that is part of the sale right there when the Tuner was purchased. IDK. I am on the same boat waiting for two step to send the tune to me. I am a little upset as well, but oh well we will wait.
I purchased mine Friday and got it Monday fast shipping, but no tune yet.

black18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
you have to email them your order # and ktuner serial # to get the stage 1 tune

black18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
It should be on the site somewhere, can't remember. I saw it in a post on here so that's why I knew

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
you have to email them your order # and ktuner serial # to get the stage 1 tune
When you say "email them" do you mean using the "Contact Us" section on their website? Just checking.

I ordered mine last Wednesday, got it and installed it Friday, contacted them through their website with my order # then for the tune, but unfortunately haven't received a response yet.

Also, do you recall where the serial number is displayed for the K Tuner unit? I'm at work right now and don't have the box/unit itself to look at for reference.

luigi2120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I finally received a response from them! I emailed them at [email protected], messaged them on facebook, the contact section, and direct message through here. One of them finally got it to me. For some weird reason it went to my junk email folder

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I finally received a response from them! I emailed them at [email protected], messaged them on facebook, the contact section, and direct message through here. One of them finally got it to me. For some weird reason it went to my junk email folder
Thanks for the headsup. I'll try and contact them directly at that email address.

Nickflanders

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si sedan
Country flag
I tried to reach out to them a few times via email and Facebook and never got a reply. Customer service doesn’t seem great.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You email them the order # and serial #? And you got the tune?