EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
I tried looking at this for a while, but I started to realize that I don't really know what I'm looking at. So far I can see that STFT bounces around, LTFT is -2 or -1 the whole time, and AFR is 14.4 when cruising. These are all just observations and I can't draw any useful conclusion from it.

Can someone have a look at this and tell me if something is out of whack? Thanks!

Car is TSP Stage 1 -CVT w/ PRL SRI
Sponsored

Attachments

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Can you save it and upload here as a KTuner datalog file (.kdlg) instead of the .csv file you uploaded?

Last edited:

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
@gtman your screen shot responses for the others have helped me to see these as im usually on here on my phone. Just wanted to put that out there :)

OP
OP
EastBayCivic

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Can you save it and upload here as a KTuner datalog file (.kdlg) instead of the .csv file you uploaded?
I used tunerview from my phone to do the log and I'm not quite sure to get it converted to the ktuner format. Is it even possible?

Tunerview does have an on board data logging feature in the flash menu that I have never tried, is that how you did it?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No. I always record datalogs via my V2 and upload and view them in the KTuner software.

Not sure about the process with Tunerview.

OP
OP
EastBayCivic

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
No. I always record datalogs via my V2 and upload and view them in the KTuner software.

Not sure about the process with Tunerview.
Hmm I think the on board function will save it to the V1.2 and then I get it on the computer from there. I'll give it a try in the morning and then see if I can upload the log here in the evening.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
If your long term is staying as you say. That alone gives me good enough confidence to say your probably running perfectly fine.

OP
OP
EastBayCivic

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
If your long term is staying as you say. That alone gives me good enough confidence to say your probably running perfectly fine.
I think so too, I just want to take advantage of our tools and the knowledge of the people here.

I normally drive around with tunerview on to see stuff, but this is going to be my first time doing a log and actually having it analyzed.

theblackdogman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I think so too, I just want to take advantage of our tools and the knowledge of the people here.

I normally drive around with tunerview on to see stuff, but this is going to be my first time doing a log and actually having it analyzed.
fuel trim, knock control and afr all seem great.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
fuel trim, knock control and afr all seem great.
Yep. I just reviewed your datalog and everything was fine. Even after that part where you did multiple high throttle pulls in a row, K.Control barely budged. :thumbsup:

Just one side remark. Was this the TSP Map 3? I'm asking because your peak boost numbers seem a bit low at "WOT" for that tune. It looked like you weren't quite putting the pedal all the way to the metal so maybe that's why.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EastBayCivic

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Yep. I just reviewed your datalog and everything was fine. Even after that part where you did multiple high throttle pulls in a row, K.Control barely budged. :thumbsup:

Just one side remark. Was this the TSP Map 3? I'm asking because your peak boost numbers seem a bit low at "WOT" for that tune. It looked like you weren't quite putting the pedal all the way to the metal so maybe that's why.
It was map 3. I left a little later for work, so there wasn't as much room on the road that time as I did when I did the csv file!
Sponsored