MugenCivicX

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Also, if you order Ktuner right now, be wary that they're on a three to seven week backorder.
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also should note that if you plan to buy the ktuner unit separately, it cost $300 to send in your ecu and get it back with overnight shipping to get it unlocked.

MugenCivicX

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also should note that if you plan to buy the ktuner unit separately, it cost $300 to send in your ecu and get it back with overnight shipping to get it unlocked.
You don't need to get your ECU jailbroken for the 10th Gen SI. Pretty sure that's just the TypeR.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SparknAll

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Call a few dealers and find out who has some in stock, may get lucky.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

MugenCivicX

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you want, call Ktuner directly. An Amazon screenshot isn't as good as my phone call to the actual manufacturer. Just my .02.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
According to Ktuner directly, NONE of the dealers have ANY Ktuner products. :(
I'm not sure how many weeks ago you were told that, but it's not current information.

MugenCivicX

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure how many weeks ago you were told that, but it's not current information.
I called your phone number about a week ago and was told three to seven weeks and the list is growing and said to order now or it could be longer. I was told this by a dealer as well. PM if you have an questions. :)

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I called your phone number about a week ago and was told three to seven weeks and the list is growing and said to order now or it could be longer. I was told this by a dealer as well. PM if you have an questions. :)
Strange? Maybe two or three weeks ago specifically about the V2s we were waiting on cables for. I don't give ETAs, though, so there was no three to seven weeks given by me. The cables were stuck in Customs and they don't give ETAs at customs, so neither do I in that scenario.

The V2s were shipping before last week (Friday the 15th), so that wouldn't have been the case if you called last week. The V1.2s were in stock, so not having any doesn't sound like something we said.

Anyway, hope this clears up any confusion. About 200 V2 units shipped out and if you placed that order I'm sure you at least have one with your name on it, possibly in your hands already. :)

MugenCivicX

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Strange? Maybe two or three weeks ago specifically about the V2s we were waiting on cables for. I don't give ETAs, though, so there was no three to seven weeks given by me. The cables were stuck in Customs and they don't give ETAs at customs, so neither do I in that scenario.

The V2s were shipping before last week (Friday the 15th), so that wouldn't have been the case if you called last week. The V1.2s were in stock, so not having any doesn't sound like something we said.

Anyway, hope this clears up any confusion. About 200 V2 units shipped out and if you placed that order I'm sure you at least have one with your name on it, possibly in your hands already. :)
Yeah a couple dealers and some guy on the phone quoted the ETA on all products. I ended up going with Hondata though due to the wait estimate. :( Thank you for clearing the confusion! :)