Hondata trouble shoot - It doesn't recognise my vehicle

Helmigurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic 1.5T Sport Plus CVT sonic grey pearl
Country flag
Hi guys,

Since two weeks I'm running a brand new 2018 Honda Civic Sport Plus CVT (in Europe/Austria) with the 1.5 Turbo engine. Loving the car so far but as I'm coming from a 2016 FK2 Type R I'm wanting for a bit more power and bought a Hondata Model FlashPro Civic 2016+ Turbo 1.5 International.

Now I installed the manager on my laptop, updated the firmware on the FlashPro and when I'm hitting new calibration I find my exact model but when I want to upload one of the standard +3 or +6 psi tunes it just says Error: Vehicle unknown. This FlashPro is only compatible with the 2016+ Turbo 1.5 International.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata trouble shoot - It doesn't recognise my vehicle 2017-civic-ecu-

it's a sticker on the side of the ecu. you can also look on the software with it plugged in. Look at the FlashPro tab and look for the ecu ID

OP
OP

Helmigurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is the only one. I found it on a cable shoe next to the ecu. Can’t even run it on the Hondata site because it says it’s the wrong format though.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata trouble shoot - It doesn't recognise my vehicle 9C3E5B74-AA8F-4D94-BF18-4668BF1F4733

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
that's the harness, the sticker is on the ECU itself. it's on the side. you will probably have to take the intake box off to see it

OP
OP

Helmigurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
that's the harness, the sticker is on the ECU itself. it's on the side. you will probably have to take the intake box off to see it
After my holidays I finally found the real sticker. ECU is unfortunately not supported. Could it be that they add this ECU and make it compatible with my Hondata unit or do I need to send it back anyways?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
After my holidays I finally found the real sticker. ECU is unfortunately not supported. Could it be that they add this ECU and make it compatible with my Hondata unit or do I need to send it back anyways?
they should be able to add it but you need to email them or call as mentioned before

Technical Support
Phone: 310-782-8278 (9am - 4pm Pacific Standard Time).
Email: [email protected]

Hondata_Support

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Integra, 06 Si, 12 Si, 16 EXT, 17 Si,
Country flag
you can send support information. contact us here or on or site for instructions
Sponsored