Hondata Tests PRL Intake Performance Gains

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What were the numbers from stock on 91 octane, or did you test that? These numbers seem to have been reported on a very specific setup.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Hondata_Support

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Integra, 06 Si, 12 Si, 16 EXT, 17 Si,
Country flag
What were the numbers from stock on 91 octane, or did you test that? These numbers seem to have been reported on a very specific setup.
Percent gains will be the same as ignition, air fuel mixture, and boost were constants when testing all intake setups. As stated in post #1, intake was tested as delivered... on E85

VidaDeX

Dm Slder
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very excited to see when the Hondata update is released...I've had my PRL Cobra CAI (race maf) sitting in my room now I can finally install it with the base map update lol

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will there be a basemap for the street MaF and will the basemap’s be the same for both MT and CVT’s? Thanks!

Last edited:

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So soon as we can. There's many intakes out there and it is going to take a while to create base maps for all of them. Of course, you could always do that yourself...

VidaDeX

Dm Slder
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So soon as we can. There's many intakes out there and it is going to take a while to create base maps for all of them. Of course, you could always do that yourself...
Just do PRL CAI forget the rest lmao

gylmar814

Gylmar814
First Name
Gylmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Mazda Cx-5, (RIP) '17 SGP Civic Hatch Ex
Country flag
Oh... I was under the assumption you were going to only make one for the PRL CAI according to what you said at the end of your post...

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
They already have maps for 3 other intakes don't they? Mish, aem, and ??? I think he's saying he's planning on making one for the Cobra it will just take time but if you don't want to wait the maf scale is tunable...

VidaDeX

Dm Slder
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you get the PRL street MAF, you can just run the stock intake calibration
I have the race MAF for the cobra and idk how to tune it accordingly without messing things up so I'm patiently waiting for @Hondata / @Hondata_Support to release the basemap for this intake lol if not ill get a custom tune eventually but I'll wait to see how it runs with the new basemap :)

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I just downloaded the newest Flashpro software today - do you know if it has support for the PRL Short Ram? And if so, how do I adjust my existing calibration (+6PSI) ? Thanks!

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I downloaded the latest beta 2 days ago and didn't look at the base model but for the SI anyways it didn't appear to have an option for the PRL yet.
Sponsored