Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I understand that the majority of the hp increases and changes that Hondata Flashpro implements, during a re-flash, are engaged in Sport mode. Including the elimination (or major reduction) of the annoying rev-hang these cars have. However, I was wondering if when not in Sport Mode, the changes made to reduce rev-hang are still active? I've searched and couldn't find the answer, hopefully someone that has experience with the re-flash on their car will be able to answer this. Big reason why I would get the Flashpro for my 17 Si... Thanks!
Just to make sure your question is fully answered, YES, the rev-hang fix will remain active even when Sport Mode is off. The Hondata FlashPro "Sport Mode" only affects the boost levels.
Sponsored

yyalb

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 gen Civic Si
Country flag
Just to make sure your question is fully answered, YES, the rev-hang fix will remain active even when Sport Mode is off. The Hondata FlashPro "Sport Mode" only affects the boost levels.
I'd like to know if the CARB compliant one also has this rev-hang fix feature? Or I have to go for the non-CARB one to have these custom option?

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I'd like to know if the CARB compliant one also has this rev-hang fix feature? Or I have to go for the non-CARB one to have these custom option?
No, the CARB version doesn't have the rev-hang fix because you need to change fueling parameters to accomplish that. It doesn't really make sense why this is not allowed by CARB, since when you eliminate the rev-hang you actually use a tiny bit less fuel...
Sponsored