Asgroi9399

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Hello everyone. I have been having issues with the most current Beta version (released at the end of February) of flashpro for my 17 HB Sport 6 speed mt. I was hoping to see if anyone else is having this problem or if there are any solutions.

So to start the current calibration I have uploaded to my ecu is the +6 PSI. I do have the hondata mode enabled checked under my torque tab. I also have the rev hang disabled which i checked off under the modification tab. There are a couple problems I am having. The first would be that in econ mode my boost is peaking at 21 psi where it should be at stock boost which is about 14 psi. It also feels much more aggressive than it did in econ mode before I updated the software. It feels as if, even with the econ mode enabled, there is no difference compared to when it is not enabled.

The second problem I have been having, which I have seen some other people having as well, is that with cruise control engaged the car is holding 1-2 psi of steady boost at 70-80 mph.

Has anyone else been having similar issues?

Thanks,
Anthony
Sponsored

Tomodoki

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport MT
Country flag
I need this thread back from the dead because I have a similar question. Is econ button (Hondata mode) supposed to run at 16psi or 21psi? It seems like it runs at 21psi, where I expected it to be more stock and run at 16..
I'm on FP CARB

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
It should be factory equivalent which means you likely won't see much more than 13-14 psi.

Tomodoki

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It should be factory equivalent which means you likely won't see much more than 13-14 psi.
That's concerning, either I did something wrong or it's not working as intended. I have the box, "Econ button boost (Hondata mode) enabled" ticked with a checkmark.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had the CARB Flashpro a long time ago and Hondata mode worked fine. Have you tried re-flashing the tune?

Tomodoki

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I had the CARB Flashpro a long time ago and Hondata mode worked fine. Have you tried re-flashing the tune?
That was my next step. It's a bit unnerving to turn on econ mode and press the gas just to realize that the car is trying to fly into space. I'm still getting used to the torque..

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do me a favor... run a datalog of a WOT pull in Hondata mode and upload it into a .zip file here.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
That was my next step. It's a bit unnerving to turn on econ mode and press the gas just to realize that the car is trying to fly into space. I'm still getting used to the torque..
What throttle response and sensitivity did you use