Hondata Flashpro Tuning for the FK8 Type R!!

maaaaark

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 type R
Country flag
The octane is lower and tuning is required. Who are you going through?
I was looking at revzone to unlock but hoping to play around with the tunes myself. Still waiting for parts then hopefully do a custom tune. What is the equivalent of 98 octane in aus to america?
Sponsored

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Revzone has already tuned a calibration for Oz fuel - I'm not sure if they will give you the calibration or not. You can load any of the US calibrations into your ECU (it will use the correct binary), but Justin found that our 91 octane was still higher than your 98 octane. In theory 91 octane R+M/2 is about 96 octane RON, but I guess there is more to it than that.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@Hondata looks like ktuner found a fix for tunerview for the 2018 ctr/si headunit Bluetooth connection. Any info for the flashpro to get it. Looks like it was a firmware issue.
Not a firmware issue, we just wanted to make sure it was easier for the end user. @Hondata if you need details feel free to email me.

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
@Hondata looks like ktuner found a fix for tunerview for the 2018 ctr/si headunit Bluetooth connection. Any info for the flashpro to get it. Looks like it was a firmware issue.
ai didnt know it was a card problem. I reinstall my phone rom cause whenever I get a call people cant here me... still having fix it and if anyone know how to fix it @KTuner please send me a PM. of I can fix it myself I rather do it than waiting for updates.

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As far as I know the 2018 kernel versions can only be jailbroken using the website method, not the laptop/usb method. Once that is done they work with the FlashPro. If there is some other problem I am unaware of then let me know.

psileepr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
As far as I know the 2018 kernel versions can only be jailbroken using the website method, not the laptop/usb method. Once that is done they work with the FlashPro. If there is some other problem I am unaware of then let me know.
2018 kernel versions can be jailbroken using the laptop/usb method and I've done it on my 2018. I think people were initially blocked on doing that without the website method because the code to access dev mode was changed for the 2018 kernel. That should now be openly available.

The problem we are referring to is this error message no matter how many times we try to pair with the Flashpro.

I'm really happy we have a community of great companies like @KTuner that are open to helping each other out.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flashpro Tuning for the FK8 Type R!! Bluetooth Error 1

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Im sure this was discussed somewhere but can someone tell me after you purchase the flashpro and the jail break. Do i have to contact hondata before sending my ecu?

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Ok so once i buy this from Procivic.com I just send the unit out with this form.
Pretty much, although we'll send you a special info packet over email with the form and instructions. It's very easy.

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Can someone tell me if i pick competition or not?

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata Flashpro Tuning for the FK8 Type R!! Screenshot_2018-08-14-17-47-48
Sponsored