JRoye

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic type R, 1997 Civic Ex
Country flag
What’s up everyone!? First post here and had a couple questions. Currently I’m running hondata E85 stock car map. My current mods are PRL IC, PRL Race DP, PTP turbo, Hasport 82A rear motor mount, Sirimoto Flex fuel kit.

So I see a stock car map, also a dp,IC, exhaust map. Since I do not have exhaust I am not running the exhaust map. I was wondering if anyone else with similar mods are running the stock map as well. Also would there any hp gains over the stock map if I added these mods to the tune instead of just the flexfuel stock car map.

Thanks!
Sponsored

PhAzE7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 CBP Civic Type R, '20 PWP TLX SH-AWD
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
What’s up everyone!? First post here and had a couple questions. Currently I’m running hondata E85 stock car map. My current mods are PRL IC, PRL Race DP, PTP turbo, Hasport 82A rear motor mount, Sirimoto Flex fuel kit.

So I see a stock car map, also a dp,IC, exhaust map. Since I do not have exhaust I am not running the exhaust map. I was wondering if anyone else with similar mods are running the stock map as well. Also would there any hp gains over the stock map if I added these mods to the tune instead of just the flexfuel stock car map.

Thanks!
In the same boat and curious to know if it’s safe to run without an Exhaust.

PhAzE7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Hondata E85 tune BF90D960-21DB-4DC5-BF81-1765A04E16B7

I’m thinking it should be ok, this was directly from the tuning notes from hondata

OP
OP
JRoye

JRoye

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BF90D960-21DB-4DC5-BF81-1765A04E16B7.jpeg

I’m thinking it should be ok, this was directly from the tuning notes from hondata
Awesome! I went with invidia exhaust. Not bad since it comes with a front pipe as well. Just figured I’d knock it out since I literally have no other mods to get besides an intake, which is minimal gain if any.

PhAzE7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Awesome! I went with invidia exhaust. Not bad since it comes with a front pipe as well. Just figured I’d knock it out since I literally have no other mods to get besides an intake, which is minimal gain if any.
Nice, i almost went with that exhaust but i really prefer the look of the OEM exhaust so may do a custom cut-out. We will see.

How has the e85 tune been so far? I’m still waiting for my tank to be completely empty to i can upload tune then blend.

OP
OP
JRoye

JRoye

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice, i almost went with that exhaust but i really prefer the look of the OEM exhaust so may do a custom cut-out. We will see.

How has the e85 tune been so far? I’m still waiting for my tank to be completely empty to i can upload tune then blend.
It’s been great. Feels night and day difference of a car. I uploaded the tune at the gas station prior to fill up. Had about under a half tank. Did the math and put 4.9g of e85 in, and filled the rest up with 93. It put me at e35.

PhAzE7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It’s been great. Feels night and day difference of a car. I uploaded the tune at the gas station prior to fill up. Had about under a half tank. Did the math and put 4.9g of e85 in, and filled the rest up with 93. It put me at e35.
Good to hear, I’m coming from the 100 octane tune so curious as to how much diff it will be

OP
OP
JRoye

JRoye

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good to hear, I’m coming from the 100 octane tune so curious as to how much diff it will be
Nice! Let me know how you like it. It seems to look like there are not to many people with this set up. Was hoping to get feed back from a bunch of people on it haha

PhAzE7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Nice! Let me know how you like it. It seems to look like there are not to many people with this set up. Was hoping to get feed back from a bunch of people on it haha
For sure will do! Looking like this weekend since it’s been raining in NY almost everyday for the past week.

OP
OP
JRoye

JRoye

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
For sure will do! Looking like this weekend since it’s been raining in NY almost everyday for the past week.
Sounds good! I’ll be playing around with the second map as well Friday night after I install the exhaust. Will be headed to Ocean City,(In Maryland) early Saturday morning for Cruisn(muscle car weakened) to play around with some modded muscle cars
Sponsored