Hondata CARB flashpro

Monnk13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Hello, I bought the CARB flash pro form hondata a few weeks ago. While looking around the flash pro manager program, I noticed if I check the box for CARB tunes, my only options are the +6 tune with sport button and the +6 tune always enabled. My question is: is it possible to use the +9 tunes or am I limited to just the two +6 options? I don’t want to attempt a different tune if it will cause an error or brick my ecu.
Sponsored

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
See I accidentally did this too when I first got it and went cheap with the CARB compliant one. CARB compliant only allows for the +6 psi tune and that’s it, basically nothing else you can do. As an added kick to the pants, since you’ve technically “activated” the product you can’t return it, you can only sell it.

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also the tune shouldn’t break anything as long as the clutch was broken in properly. I’m running +4 psi normal and +9 psi sport mode (I have KTuner) and I haven’t had any trouble besides a few times the turbo has trouble spooling up when I floor it, but that’s after I’m sitting in 90+ degree stop and go traffic for an hour.
Sponsored