Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've still been running the base +6 but I've been playing around with the torque and boost numbers.

This latest setup maxes out at 22 PSI around 5500 rpm and I've upped the torque limit to 275nm at 3500 rpm and up. Would this give me a a noticeable jump in power and still keep it on the safe side more or less? I run 93 octane.

Honda Civic 10th gen hondata +6 vs +9 map Untitled 1

Honda Civic 10th gen hondata +6 vs +9 map Capture.GIF

Also, do I need to adjust anything on the "Knock Air Limit" tables?

Last edited:
OP
OP

tiji12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ex-t 2016
After many try, when adding more boost to the +6 psi map ,, power is delivery is not smooth enough for me , so I stay with the +6 psi which work realy good. Do you think I can have better result by adding timming to add hp at higher rpm?

JackOle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport CVT
This is what mine looks...BTW @tiji12 you're definitely not going to get a smooth power delivery if you jump from 250n-m to 275n-m with a 500RPM increment.

This is how my tables looks like, and I am very pleased with it. I don't feel lacking in power in any rev range, I just felt that the power is there when I need it.

But beware, I wouldn't put more than 260n-m below the 3000rpm range, just to be safe.

Your gonna love this calibration. BTW I am running still at bone stock. So I might still adjust this when I get to install CAI, front and down pipes.

The turbo lag thing is goners, I felt like driving a regular automatic.

But also I have to say that, I wouldn't floor the pedal down from a stop!!! Once you reached above 3000rpm then you can floor it down 100% throttle.

This is more like +7.5 to +8psi max I won't go over that. So far I did not have any bad readings from the data log, this is like 2nd day driving it. Will update every week. Also note that I am using 93 octane.

Honda Civic 10th gen hondata +6 vs +9 map TC Max Boos IAT 285 n-m max

Honda Civic 10th gen hondata +6 vs +9 map TC Max Boost PA 285n-m max

Honda Civic 10th gen hondata +6 vs +9 map TC Max Pressure Ratio 285n-m max

Honda Civic 10th gen hondata +6 vs +9 map Torque Tables 285 n-m max

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd run the 6 psi calibration. People run the 9psi calibration without problems, but the 6 psi is safer. In any case, don't power brake to build boost. That damages the CVT even with a stock ECU.
what does that mean?how do you do power brake?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
what does that mean?how do you do power brake?
Launching the car by holding down the brake pedal and revving the engine to a high-ish rpm and then taking off.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thanks!!!...i never did it so im good heheh....
Sponsored