Hondapartsnetwork Parts catalog is updated with Civic Si

PandaXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T with Honda Sensing
Country flag
Calipers have a different part number for the piston so I believe they are different. Brake pad set has a different part number too. I'm assuming the pad surface area is larger to benefit from the larger rotor diameter.

Don't forget you need to order the rotors too. 2x Rotors, 1 L caliper, 1 R Caliper, 1 Brake Pad set.

IMO, you are better off getting different brake compounds to change what you want to achieve with your brakes. The extra cost + extra unsprung weight may not be worth it unless you are seriously tracking but at that point, a big brake kit with multi-pistons and a floating caliper would be better. CTR upgrade? :)

i was thinking of doing the upgrade when i need to change my rotors and pads
Sponsored

Napxter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe 2017
Country flag
Hey guys, been a lurker for a while, but had a question,

I wanted the Si Wing for my Coupe, but apparently the website sells it as a part of the trunk lid...

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondapartsnetwork Parts catalog is updated with Civic Si {filename}

Does it mean I need to get this parts??

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondapartsnetwork Parts catalog is updated with Civic Si upload_2017-5-16_9-30-14

Its $119.30 total... just wanted to make sure nothing is missing and with this we would be able to equip the wing!

Thanks

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Looks like you would need only item #31 and two of item #37 & #38:hmm: Since everything that is encompassed in item #31 is included:thumbsup:

Napxter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe 2017
Country flag
Are you interested in the appearance of the rear spoiler or do you have access to a wind tunnel to verify the coupe's spoiler is actually functional on the sedan considering it has a different aerodynamic profile?
I was looking to achieve the appearance the Si has, mine´s rallye red too.
EDIT: Saw u mentioned I had a sedan, its a coupe tho...

Honda Civic 10th gen Hondapartsnetwork Parts catalog is updated with Civic Si 04-honda-civic-si-prototype-la-1

So yeah, just going for the looks and planning to get the wheels medium term...

Looks like you would need only item #31 and two of item #37 & #38:hmm: Since everything that is encompassed in item #31 is included:thumbsup:
Oh! Didn´t know they were included. Thats great!
Thanks

Last edited:

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It appears the Si and non-Si 1.5's use the same exhaust (A and B pipes+resonator). I wonder if one could get rid of the intrusive center exhaust mufflers and run an aftermarket dual or single exit cat back meant for an EX-T coupe? I need to get a trailer hitch on my next Honda and the Si is looking like more of a realistic alternative to a Type R for which the impractical side of me really wants. Damn you Honda for center mount exhausts!!

geoken2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch sport
Country flag
Yeah i have the 6speed in my sport hatch

The shifting feel leaves a bit to be desired.
I think when talking about shifting feel, it's important to separate the different aspects.

I still haven't sold my Ep3 with a K20A2 so I get to drive my current hatch and my old one back to back a lot.

Once you hit the gate, the shifter feel is pretty similar. If feels direct and you get a clear feeling of engagement. Where it's behind is the actual throw. A long throw is gong to feel more vague by definition because you spend more time outside of the gates were the shifter can freely move left and right (as opposed to just up and down). It makes me feel hopeful that a short shift kit could restore great feel because the long throws are the only thing lacking.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
The three most recent vehicles with a manual transmission I've driven were:

1999 Mazda B2500 pickup with 150K+ miles about 8 years ago
1984 Pontiac Fiero with 100K+ miles that I rescued from underneath a pile of leaves and junk about 17 years ago with an idle stuck at over 2K RPM
1973 Ford F-100 with 100K+ miles with three-on-the-tree, a non-hydraulic clutch, a sticking shift mechanism, and massive oil leaks

I've never driven a Miata, S2000, Si, or any other vehicle that has been praised for its shifter feel so I should be absolutely thrilled with the 2017 Si's shifter no matter how crappy it is. :)

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let's talk rear ends:;)

The Si RSB is part #52300 TBJ A01

The EX-T and Touring sedan's use #52300 TBA A02

The Sport Hatch uses -#52300 TGG A01

All three cars use the same bracket and supporting hardware.

So, if they use the same supporting hardware, does that mean that all three are interchangeable?

There was a thread that said that the LX/EX sedans could use the Turbo model sedan's RSB, and that some folks have done just that.

The Si's RSB is on sale for $67, that is certainly attractive over some of the after-market ones.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just FYI,
My eBay alerts started blowing up this afternoon.

Some dealers have started listing the accessories and HFP wheels over there for up to 50% off. Most say May 26th ship date.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic HB Sport Touring
Country flag
Let's talk rear ends:;)

The Si RSB is part #52300 TBJ A01

The EX-T and Touring sedan's use #52300 TBA A02

The Sport Hatch uses -#52300 TGG A01

All three cars use the same bracket and supporting hardware.

So, if they use the same supporting hardware, does that mean that all three are interchangeable?

There was a thread that said that the LX/EX sedans could use the Turbo model sedan's RSB, and that some folks have done just that.

The Si's RSB is on sale for $67, that is certainly attractive over some of the after-market ones.
Pretty sure you can't put a hatch rear bumper on a sedan or vice versa due to the longer rear overhang of the sedan

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty sure you can't put a hatch rear bumper on a sedan or vice versa due to the longer rear overhang of the sedan
Not talking about the bumper. This is the rear stabilizer bar I'm interested in.
Sponsored