Honda Lease Price Mix Up

Do I pay the extra $35/month for the lease?

• Yes, the HFP kit was not listed under the accessories.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ac143

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan (manual)
Country flag
OP needs to deliver... What happened?
Sponsored

OP
OP
zgida

zgida

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Coupe Si
Country flag
So...what happened with this??
Sorry for the delayed reply.

I ended up speaking with a lawyer, my insurance company, and other dealerships and they said that I could easily decline the proposed "offer". However, since the kit was not included in the accessories, the dealership would have given me a hard time with the original parts (18" OEM mags, suspension, etc). All in all, I did the calculations, and it came out to the same price if I accepted their offer or declined and purchased the original parts (I planned to use the 18" mags for winter). So my buy back increased, but I renegotiated other parts of the contract so overall I am actually paying less per month and I still get to keep my car :thumbsup:

Also, I didn't want to go get my car serviced and come back to see dents everywhere due to a grudge. They've been treating me like royalty since I re-signed so it's all good.

OP
OP
zgida

zgida

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Coupe Si
Country flag
The main question is who is contacting you for the miscalculation. If it is Honda Canada, then you are kinda screwed as they are the lease holder, but if it is the dealer, then they need to do something to make you happy as a customer.

Just my 2 cents, but I find it would be tough to fight with Honda Canada as things will be messy at lease maturity or even when you go to buy-out the lease.
Absolutely. I actually contacted Honda Canada, and they had nothing to say. In the end I worked it out with them, so its good now. Just been enjoying my Si :D
Sponsored