Honda Hack Hondata app. HELP PLEASE!

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So i have the honda hack pro version and i downloaded the hondata app. I click the lightning bolt to connect to my flashpro and it says "connection failed" bluetooth on my head unit has bluetooth on and i have hondata app on my phone and that works just fine. Any help on how to get it to connect on the honda hack?
Sponsored

avidark22

First Name
Amol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
So i have the honda hack pro version and i downloaded the hondata app. I click the lightning bolt to connect to my flashpro and it says "connection failed" bluetooth on my head unit has bluetooth on and i have hondata app on my phone and that works just fine. Any help on how to get it to connect on the honda hack?
Might sound silly, but worth a try, you can try to reset the HU and see if it works, but sometimes even the silliest things go wrong, like, your phone might already be connected to Hondata while you are trying to pair up.

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Might sound silly, but worth a try, you can try to reset the HU and see if it works, but sometimes even the silliest things go wrong, like, your phone might already be connected to Hondata while you are trying to pair up.
You're right and it was the most simple of things. I went into bluetooth settings on my head unit and changed the pairing device code. It was set to 0006 and my flashpro code to pair is 0000 so i changed it to that. All is working well. Thanks brotha.

SpsTech

@phoenix_fk8
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
You're right and it was the most simple of things. I went into bluetooth settings on my head unit and changed the pairing device code. It was set to 0006 and my flashpro code to pair is 0000 so i changed it to that. All is working well. Thanks brotha.
how did you sink the flash pro it ask me to input the code 0000 but how?
Sponsored