Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
It's hilarious how many salesman have joined the forum. Shouldn't they be charged ADM to post on these forums lol
Sponsored

Fastdrivingjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI SOON
They watching everywhere, 50% of people here probably work at Honda lol not a fact though
Lol.. I work for a Honda Dealer in Atlanta. One of my associates already put a deposite on a Type R and he had to pay 5k ADM. Its not the salesman fault(although there are some bad ones out there) its the Managers that make the decision.. Pay to Play as another guy said just above. When i worked for FORD they marked up every performance vehicle and even if the sales man tried to NEGOTIATE the 15k dealer markup a thousand they would send the customer home because someone will call or walk in and not hesitate.

I wanted to post that we have one CTR left in black with 5k markup....

Fastdrivingjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI SOON
So yea Ive got one CTR last CTR in black 5k markup.. Atlanta Region.. message me if interested.. I clearly posted on the naughty list.. I just want anyone interested that lost there spot to get a shot.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Lol.. I work for a Honda Dealer in Atlanta. One of my associates already put a deposite on a Type R and he had to pay 5k ADM. Its not the salesman fault(although there are some bad ones out there) its the Managers that make the decision.. Pay to Play as another guy said just above. When i worked for FORD they marked up every performance vehicle and even if the sales man tried to NEGOTIATE the 15k dealer markup a thousand they would send the customer home because someone will call or walk in and not hesitate.

I wanted to post that we have one CTR left in black with 5k markup....
Pay to play or get robbed to play? FORD mark ups are now invoice...it's just a matter of time. I don't blame you, you are just doing your job, but you should pay to advertise on this site :p

jzj323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic Si and 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid
Never my intention to blame salesmen but damnnn from 15k they won't drop 1k I'll gladly go home and spend my money elsewhere or wait since all that markup can pay for a kids college rather invest my money in that when it comes to above MSRP.

dabx5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
I'll add this little nugget here. This is Gillman Honda in Houston.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. 55kshw
Everyone should report the original post as it is a blatant abuse of the site as this should be under classifieds. not to mention this dealers ripping the Honda purchasers off...

This should not be allowed and should be struck off by moderators.....if dealers/salesmen want to advertise then those posts should be under classifieds......

nobody should spend this kind of money over MSRP....find a dealer anywhere in the US that sells at MSRP get one and have it shipped across country if needed, shipping from Miami to SanFran is only about $1000 so you would save huge......

jonathan3579

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Country flag
This should not be allowed and should be struck off by moderators.....if dealers/salesmen want to advertise then those posts should be under classifieds......

nobody should spend this kind of money over MSRP....find a dealer anywhere in the US that sells at MSRP get one and have it shipped across country if needed, shipping is from Miami to SanFran is only about $1000 so you would save huge......
Do you think I'm advertising? Hahaha, wow, you need to take a chill pill. I'm doing the exact opposite of advertising. I'm WARNING people. Did you even bother reading? It's an email addressed to ME for INQUIRING.

Last edited:

jonathan3579

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Country flag
Lol, that's a good question. I'm sure they'd not honor it though through some loophole in their favor. Someone is more than welcome to try it, but I've completely crossed them off my list... Permanently.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Do you think I'm advertising? Hahaha, wow, you need to take a chill pill. I'm doing the exact opposite of advertising. I'm WARNING people. Did you even bother reading? It's an email addressed to ME for INQUIRING.
I don't blame everyone for assuming you were adverstising due to 1) you just joined today and 2) your first post was of the email.

jonathan3579

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Country flag
I don't blame everyone for assuming you were adverstising due to 1) you just joined today and 2) your first post was of the email.
I've just been a lurker waiting to hear from my dealership of choice but I guess I see where that's coming from. If I was a salesperson, I'd be ashamed to be sending that crap out; the email was nothing to brag about.
Sponsored