Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

TypeRguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw M4
Every salesman at the dealership is trying to sell the car for what management has said the price is. So there may very well be a bunch of people waiting and then first come first served. I'll bet if you call a week after it arrives at the dealer it won't be there. Somebody will buy it at that price no matter how much everybody hates ATMs. It's just how it is.
I hate spellcheck. My post should've said "hates ADM's" not ATM's.
Sponsored

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NC2 MX5 (Miata)
Country flag
hell anyone thats willing to pay 5k adm. I'll sell you place in line for a white one at msrp this sat in the DC area. 2000bux. I'm not in any hurry.

TypeRguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw M4
If they have a "ton" of people why keep trying to convince you ...these guys are hilarious.
And you can always build something less expensive, but it's not the same car. I could always take the Shelby GT 350 and try to turn it into a GT 350 R but it's not the same car. Which is why they're still commanding $15-$20,000 premiums over sticker after being out for a year and a half. or even higher in some cases. Check eBay.

SchnellBBY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatchback MT
Country flag
Heard back from another dealership in Eastern MA. Boch Honda in Norwood, MA. $44,775 plus tax and fees, same offer I got from Silko Honda in Raynham, MA.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. Screenshot_20170615-155116

Tonezorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Series.Yellow BRZ, 2014 Legacy, 2015 Crosstrek. Previous: 2011 Miata GT PRHT 2009 Forester XT, 2007 Cobalt
Lancaster, CA Honda is "Not MSRP but Not $10K ADM either"
Valencia, CA Honda is $10K ADM + "Aftermarket Accessories"

IMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW GLI, 2017 Civic Type R
hell anyone thats willing to pay 5k adm. I'll sell you place in line for a white one at msrp this sat in the DC area. 2000bux. I'm not in any hurry.
lol I wonder how many people paying MSRP are willing to sell their spot...

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. everybody-has-a-price-ted-dibiase

mikee_swoosh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Type-R #117 PMM
Country flag
Lancaster, CA Honda is "Not MSRP but Not $10K ADM either"
Valencia, CA Honda is $10K ADM + "Aftermarket Accessories"
Try to stay away from any dealer in the Antelope Valley.

charges ridiculous amount of "accessories" on all their cars.

"desert package"

lmao

stopped buying cars from their years ago.

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
And you can always build something less expensive, but it's not the same car. I could always take the Shelby GT 350 and try to turn it into a GT 350 R but it's not the same car. Which is why they're still commanding $15-$20,000 premiums over sticker after being out for a year and a half. or even higher in some cases. Check eBay.
Overpriced car. Especially with the 2018's having DCC as an option on them.

SchnellBBY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatchback MT
Country flag
wow 44k for only 72hours! better get it before its gone!
I asked for clarification, and the car isn't even in the dealership, you have to go in and put in an order for that price

thizzwack

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 9th Gen Civic
Just got off the phone with the Capitol Honda in San Jose, CA; Dude told me their asking for msrp + 15k dealer mark up! 15K!!! That's freaken nuts. I'm not paying almost 50k for a Honda civic.

thizzwack

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 9th Gen Civic
If we can't manage an MSRP deal down here I'm sure all of us Floridians would appreciate something like this!

Trying to work with an acquaintance I have at one of the dealers and some other angles, so we will see how things go. So far not a single peep on deposits, allocations, or anything in this entire region it seems.
I'll literally fly over to you if from CA if you can get me a car for MSRP! I swear

RCA888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABM 2018 Civic Type R
Just got off the phone with the Capitol Honda in San Jose, CA; Dude told me their asking for msrp + 15k dealer mark up! 15K!!! That's freaken nuts. I'm not paying almost 50k for a Honda civic.
yea man, i called most of the dealers in the bay area, all about 10k mark up or sold already. pretty ripperonis. gna have to wait a few months