Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
This was found in the FB marketplace. She says she doesn't want the car anymore, maybe someone can offer her $12k off her asking price.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. Screenshot_20180121_120908

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
Jim Riehl's Friendly Honda - Clinton Township MI are asking 5k over for the blue they are receiving this week. Sounds like Suburban Troy's Honda dealer charged 4-5k for their past few CTRs.

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
Red CTR at MSRP available now
Leith Honda in Raleigh, NC just received a RED CTR. Selling it at MSRP with NO ad on stuff. Call Aamar at: 631-605-2052 This will go fast... Remember, good luck is for horseshoes and hand grenades (and getting a CTR @MSRP) !

sac18771

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 FXT, '08 MX5, '15 BRZ
Country flag
Elk Grove (CA) Honda has a couple of 2018’s on the show room floor. Dealership asking price for the polished metal one was over $50k. The Aegean blue one was over $46k.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Because they actually sold them is my guess. Maybe Honda can't see whether they charged ADM or not, or maybe they lied and said they sold for MSRP.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Because they actually sold them is my guess. Maybe Honda can't see whether they charged ADM or not, or maybe they lied and said they sold for MSRP.
I have noticed the smaller dealers are not getting new allocations. Only ones in major cities, and you know what that means regarding ADM.

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
I have noticed the smaller dealers are not getting new allocations. Only ones in major cities, and you know what that means regarding ADM.
I wonder what algorithm Honda uses to decide who gets these cars. I’ve seen cars come and go in larger dealerships... meanwhile the dealership I’m talking to is in a 2 monthish drought

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
I wonder what algorithm Honda uses to decide who gets these cars. I’ve seen cars come and go in larger dealerships... meanwhile the dealership I’m talking to is in a 2 monthish drought
lawl, a few dealers told me it has to do with the volume of total cars they sell.. I just heard from one of my contacts: Red CTR at MSRP available now
Leith Honda in Raleigh, NC just received a RED CTR. Selling it at MSRP with NO ad on stuff. Call Aamar at: 631-605-2052 This will go fast... Remember, good luck is for horseshoes and hand grenades (and getting a CTR @MSRP) !

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
lawl, a few dealers told me it has to do with the volume of total cars they sell.. I just heard from one of my contacts: Red CTR at MSRP available now
Thought so, but seems all the large sellers around here are being dicks and the small volume ones are selling the type Rs they have at something less.... nutty (a few grand in accessories, no additional markup). Would have thought it'd be backwards.

jpanda

Panda King
First Name
JPanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Honda Civic Type R 18 & EX Hatchback 18 - Retired: 15 6MT-FIT, Infiniti G35 & G37 6MT.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thought so, but seems all the large sellers around here are being dicks and the small volume ones are selling the type Rs they have at something less.... nutty (a few grand in accessories, no additional markup). Would have thought it'd be backwards.
Yeah its stupid, the small dealers around my area are getting like 1-2 a year. The bigger ones have had like 5-8 go through and always have ADM. They said likewise its the volume of cars they sell on how much they get allocated.

Blackhat

Banned
Banned
First Name
Type R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R
Yeah its stupid, the small dealers around my area are getting like 1-2 a year. The bigger ones have had like 5-8 go through and always have ADM. They said likewise its the volume of cars they sell on how much they get allocated.
production will be ramped up come march , april

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag