Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Im done, for me it was about integrity and honesty what a idiot
Sponsored

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
The salesman I spoke to on the phone said nothing of dealer options which pisses me off since I asked about dealer options. Tbh that isn't a bad price and like others have said, you could probably talk them down a couple grand. I'd go buy the fucking thing now, but after chatting with my wife last night, I may have to wait a bit. With a baby on the way, she would rather have two cars she can drive in a pinch. She can't drive stick.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
The salesman I spoke to on the phone said nothing of dealer options which pisses me off since I asked about dealer options. Tbh that isn't a bad price and like others have said, you could probably talk them down a couple grand. I'd go buy the fucking thing now, but after chatting with my wife last night, I may have to wait a bit. With a baby on the way, she would rather have two cars she can drive in a pinch. She can't drive stick.
I told you they were lying lol. Some of these salesman are scumbags. They dont know what they are talking about and I agree that if someone wants to pay ADM then this is it.

On the other hand, 2 CTRS sitting with $5k ADM in SoCal is good news for those of us waiting on MSRP.

FK_8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR 187
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanted to verify that the CTR CW at 1st Honda in Simi Valley was at MSRP, plus options.
$39.5K including wheel & tire warranty & all the options mentioned above.

I was 4th on the list in Texas for a PMM $36K without options. I "think" i did ok, especially being in CA.

Manager Joe Veces sold their floor model, #187

And with that, I have officially ended my quest for a CTR.

Now a very Proud owner of a CW Type R!!! :thumbsup:

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just wanted to verify that the CTR CW at 1st Honda in Simi Valley was at MSRP, plus options.

I was 4th on the list in Texas for a PMM $36K without options. I "think" i did ok, especially being in CA.

Congrats!

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag

so your the one!

FK_8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR 187
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My name is Mike. Vit and Eman know me. I am not a sales guy. I finally saw type r today. It looks better in person imo. I will get it when dealers calm down. Anyway, I am in Simi Valley CA. I believe it is not a bad deal. 1st Honda of Simi Valley. They have two white ones sitting there. His name was Johan or Jonnah... I lost his card lol. I am bad with names. I am sure anyone will help you if needed. There is "no" ADM.. 5k add-ons. Here is a pic. I am sure you can take it down by 1-2k. I almost bought it but I want to see what Vit and Eman can come up with. Plus, I want to go down 18-19' wheel size.

IMG_3277.jpg
THANK YOU for the lead, Mike :bow:

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Yea bro... i was there when it opened at 10am.
Were u the one with the orange M3 or blue Si?
Nah. I was like 30 mins away when they called me back telling me it's sold so I just headed back lol. Congrats though. I'm sure with time I'll find one similarly priced.

At least they called me instead of waiting till I got here to tell me it's gone lol

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
So you bought the Simi one?

I hate myself right now...

Last edited:

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag

Congratulations! How much OTD? If it was 42k I migh have took that deal myself, but that is pushing a good 2 grand for over my limit.

FK_8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR 187
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dude! Surprised you didn't jump on that! You'll get one as will I
There's just no procrastinating on these right now. Eventually, it will come as MSRP only, but right now? And here in Cali?! It will take some time.
TBH, we got there and that floor model had a "Not for Sale" sticker. They've had it for a month, hence the #187 badge, i prolly just caught the Manager at a good time, hauling my 5-yr old son along might've helped, too. He decided right there that YES, let's sell this CTR today! Just very lucky, i guess.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Someone could of had that CTR last night. But some here got wrong information from the salesman at that particular dealership.
Sponsored