Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

secretaznman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ CRV & 17’ CTR #3284
Country flag
So check this out. The dealer that called me earlier offered 5k over for CW and I reluctantly accepted. But after finding out I have an S2000, they now want 5k over AND the S2000 as trade in. I told them no trade in, 5k over only. They declined lol.
Sponsored

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
CW may have a mark up. Waiting on a call back to confirm.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
5K ADM on the CW and from what the salesman told me, that's with no accessories.

beldredge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango R/T, PMM Type R #3527
what dealership
I imagine this is the one I just committed to this afternoon. The $36k including the cargo tray, various ambient lighting kits and wireless charging accessory was strong enough to make me pull the trigger instead of continuing to wait.

mike_si_29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
I imagine this is the one I just committed to this afternoon. The $36k including the cargo tray, various ambient lighting kits and wireless charging accessory was strong enough to make me pull the trigger instead of continuing to wait.
Sorry that I am using your post bud. It wont let me create a separate post.

My name is Mike. Vit and Eman know me. I am not a sales guy. I finally saw type r today. It looks better in person imo. I will get it when dealers calm down. Anyway, I am in Simi Valley CA. I believe it is not a bad deal. 1st Honda of Simi Valley. They have two white ones sitting there. His name was Johan or Jonnah... I lost his card lol. I am bad with names. I am sure anyone will help you if needed. There is "no" ADM.. 5k add-ons. Here is a pic. I am sure you can take it down by 1-2k. I almost bought it but I want to see what Vit and Eman can come up with. Plus, I want to go down 18-19' wheel size.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. IMG_3277

Pielo7

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag

My name is Mike. Vit and Eman know me. I am not a sales guy. I finally saw type r today. It looks better in person imo. I will get it when dealers calm down. Anyway, I am in Simi Valley CA. I believe it is not a bad deal. 1st Honda of Simi Valley. They have two white ones sitting there. His name was Johan or Jonnah... I lost his card lol. I am bad with names. I am sure anyone will help you if needed. There is "no" ADM.. 5k add-ons. Here is a pic. I am sure you can take it down by 1-2k. I almost bought it but I want to see what Vit and Eman can come up with. Plus, I want to go down 18-19' wheel size.

IMG_3277.jpg
Lets start
All this prices are from honda "built and price"

Whell locks $87
Trunk tray $114
Clear door edge $ ??
Wireless cell charger $305
Cargo tray $49
Console ilumination $250
Illuminated door $290
Interior illumination $125
For a total of $1,220 the other stuff that i dindt mention is just dealers storys

mike_si_29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg
Lets start

Whell locks $87
Trunk tray $114
Clear door edge $ ??
Cargo tray $49
Console ilumination $250
Illuminated door $290
For a total of $1,220 the other stuff that i dindt mention is just dealers storys
Not here to argue. As I said.. you can take price a bit down. It is a small dealership. I believe it is not a bad price for SoCal. With your info... maybe somebody can get a good deal. Those accessories is where you talk. As I mentioned... I believe 1-2k can be done imo. I would push it today and get it. I just want to see what wheels I can get since it will be my DD.

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP CTR, 2015 Porsche GR GT3, 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2017 VW GTI
1st Honda of Simi Valley refused to sell their CTR to me.
The first model is on display as far as I know until the second and third come in.

5k ADM was the word last week, not negotiable.
Believe me, I've been asking their management for months now when they're ready to sell.

mike_si_29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
1st Honda of Simi Valley refused to sell their CTR to me.
The first model is on display as far as I know until the second and third come in.

5k ADM was the word last week, not negotiable.
Believe me, I've been asking their management for months now when they're ready to sell.
I just went there for fun today since they are 5 mins away. My lady said to me.. just buy it already. It is all they asked. I asked how much is the 2nd one.. same price? They said yes. It was at 8.40pm today. I just wanted to see what it looks like in person. I will call tomorrow and see if I can buy it just to check. From what I understood, they wanted to sell it. I told them that ADM is a joke and they never brought it up again. That's the whole reason I made my first post and created an account. I thought it wasn't a bad deal for SoCal people. I will call tomorrow and check again. I hope they didn't bs me. If they did.. I apologize. I will tell them a few nice ones than.

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP CTR, 2015 Porsche GR GT3, 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2017 VW GTI
I just went there for fun today since they are 5 mins away. My lady said to me.. just buy it already. It is all they asked. I asked how much is the 2nd one.. same price? They said yes. It was at 8.40pm today. I just wanted to see what it looks like in person. I will call tomorrow and see if I can buy it just to check. From what I understood, they wanted to sell it. I told them that ADM is a joke and they never brought it up again. That's the whole reason I made my first post and created an account. I thought it wasn't a bad deal for SoCal people. I will call tomorrow and check again. I hope they didn't bs me. If they did.. I apologize. I will tell them a few nice ones than.
Best of luck with you.
I'm sure some sort of markup will be applied when you sit down to take home the car.
Or they might hit you in finance and force you to take their financing, like they did me.

I made a total of 2 emails and 5 calls to them last month, hoping that they'll start to sell their showroom car.

Regardless, I say 5k ADM is still really reasonable in Cali for CW.
Better get on it! Or someone else will~

mike_si_29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Best of luck with you.
I'm sure some sort of markup will be applied when you sit down to take home the car.
Or they might hit you in finance and force you to take their financing, like they did me.

I made a total of 2 emails and 5 calls to them last month, hoping that they'll start to sell their showroom car.

Regardless, I say 5k ADM is still really reasonable in Cali for CW.
Better get on it! Or someone else will~
Thanks bud. No, I just went to see what car looks like. I could pay cash to them now. I just wanted to let people know in Cali. That's all. Maybe they effed with me but they were serious. I am gonna wait even if they give me msrp. I want tuning come out first and some smaller wheels/tires. I called Galpin and told them... lmk when you guys have mstp, no add-ons, and no front plate crewed.

teamgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t 2017 civic hatch ST
Country flag
Lets start

Whell locks $87
Trunk tray $114
Clear door edge $ ??
Cargo tray $49
Console ilumination $250
Illuminated door $290
you didn't count for them being installed.
Sponsored