Honda Civic LX 2016 Lip Kit Question

SputnickHD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2016
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, I am planning on adding a lip kit to my car, and this is my first time really trying to do any modifications to my car. I have friends who are willing to help me with the modifications but I only have one question. I am about to purchase an unpainted lip kit for the Honda Civic but it is in a black unpainted finish. If I want to have it in the same paint as my black Civic right now is there such thing? But I'm not sure if there is any paint cans that I can buy to match the finish? Is there a spray can that I can use? Also what type of finish is on this car? I am very new to this. Thank you in advance.

I have a standard LX, planning to upgrade soon on exterior cosmetics
https://goo.gl/photos/bY7nsiQUGCSiSTSC6

This is the lip kit I want to get:
Here
Sponsored

Chris823

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic, 2007 civic.
Vehicle Showcase
So, I am planning on adding a lip kit to my car, and this is my first time really trying to do any modifications to my car. I have friends who are willing to help me with the modifications but I only have one question. I am about to purchase an unpainted lip kit for the Honda Civic but it is in a black unpainted finish. If I want to have it in the same paint as my black Civic right now is there such thing? But I'm not sure if there is any paint cans that I can buy to match the finish? Is there a spray can that I can use? Also what type of finish is on this car? I am very new to this. Thank you in advance.

I have a standard LX, planning to upgrade soon on exterior cosmetics
https://goo.gl/photos/bY7nsiQUGCSiSTSC6

This is the lip kit I want to get:
Here
Your local auto store will have matching paint rattle cans. You can call ahead and give them the paint code of your vehicle and they can see if they have it in stock.