Honda Civic 2016 EX HS - All Season Tire Suggestion

bitse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX HS
Country flag
Hi Guys.

i come across below tire from HANKOOK - VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457 215 /55 R16 97V XL BSW as replacement for my Civic. Please advice its better or need to find alternative option for All Season
Sponsored

JudgeCrater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Ridgeline, Accord
Country flag
Hi Guys.

i come across below tire from 215 /55 R16 97V XL BSW as replacement for my Civic. Please advice its better or need to find alternative option for All Season
Here is what I got for my Touring and they are excellent. Improved road feel and handling. 215/50R-17 Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS XL
Got these from Tire Rack. Take a look at the reviews on Tire Rack. The Ventus does not do all that well with users.
Here is a review:
Initial Review of HANKOOK - VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457
April 26, 2019
Side wall way to soft, if you ever have to quickly maneuver at freeway speed you will feel the tires roll over and makes the car spin out. Wet traction is also the worst I have ever seen from a new tire. The only thing good about these tires is the wear, but they are so unsafe they will get replaced before I even get a 1/4 of the life out of them. Very disappointed .

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m a big fan of Continental or Dunlop all seasons. Not the continentals that came with stock though. The Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06 are superb, imho.

OP
OP
bitse

bitse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX HS
Country flag
Here is what I got for my Touring and they are excellent. Improved road feel and handling. 215/50R-17 Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS XL
Got these from Tire Rack. Take a look at the reviews on Tire Rack. The Ventus does not do all that well with users.
Here is a review:
Initial Review of HANKOOK - VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457
April 26, 2019
Side wall way to soft, if you ever have to quickly maneuver at freeway speed you will feel the tires roll over and makes the car spin out. Wet traction is also the worst I have ever seen from a new tire. The only thing good about these tires is the wear, but they are so unsafe they will get replaced before I even get a 1/4 of the life out of them. Very disappointed .
Thanks for your feedback. I will find the tires based on your suggestion