OP
akadic

akadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold) CTR 1722
Country flag
Google amazon.jp, then look up 08e13-e81-010, some have the harness others you'll have to buy separate. But it's only like $4.
FYI you'll have to probably use a forwarding service like tenso or buyee.
When I get home I can get you links and update later.
Rakuten ships directly to your US address
Sponsored

OP
OP
akadic

akadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold) CTR 1722
Country flag

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
i just ordered it thanks much appreciated

tv4184

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FK8, IS300, V8 4Runner, FD RX7
I dont know if I should be glad or not that I ran into this thread... Wallet is still hurty from signing the paper work for the car this past Tuesday lol

Fastrax04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Just had the blue LEDs desoldered and replaced with red. I'll try to get this installed soon so I can take installed photos for you.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Just had the blue LEDs desoldered and replaced with red. I'll try to get this installed soon so I can take installed photos for you.
I would be interested in this write up

Fastrax04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I would be interested in this write up
Unless you're skilled with circuit board soldering I'd say you're better off finding someone to do this for you. You can easily damage the board which would really stink considering how expensive they are to begin with. As far as a write up, there isn't much to it. There are (4) blue leds so you desolder them, then solder in replacement red leds.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Unless you're skilled with circuit board soldering I'd say you're better off finding someone to do this for you. You can easily damage the board which would really stink considering how expensive they are to begin with. As far as a write up, there isn't much to it. There are (4) blue leds so you desolder them, then solder in replacement red leds.
I am a novice at best. Would love to have something like this, but I can live without it.

Fastrax04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I am a novice at best. Would love to have something like this, but I can live without it.
I posted pics up above. You basically have to split the shell to expose the circuit board. From my pics above its easy to tell the LEDs that need replacement. I can refer you to someone who can perform the work if you want it done. I did this to match the rest of the OEM interior illumination kit I have.

saint365

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
I posted pics up above. You basically have to split the shell to expose the circuit board. From my pics above its easy to tell the LEDs that need replacement. I can refer you to someone who can perform the work if you want it done. I did this to match the rest of the OEM interior illumination kit I have.

This is what I need. If you can refer to someone who can do this then please let me know. I would also like to match the oem illumination kit. or sell yours to me and I will send mine :)
Sponsored