First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out what aftermarket accessories you guys have found that you love for your car, I am already throwing some LED headlights in on my list, and if i don't get those ill just buy them myself, but any other ideas or what you guys have found that you like??

Thanks!
Sponsored

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX
Wishlist.... hmm

To have @VitViper make a Stage0 (19/21psi) map :) for the sake of every1 already clutch slipping on the KTUNER 19/23map or his Stage1 map!
Would purchase tune immediately.
Agreed. Stupid clutch!! :D

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Wishlist.... hmm

To have @VitViper make a Stage0 (19/21psi) map :) for the sake of every1 already clutch slipping on the KTUNER 19/23map or his Stage1 map!
Would purchase tune immediately.
Quick question then, if I buy just the Ktuner does that mean I have to upgrade my clutch? Sorry I'm not familiar with this...

kingbudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si, 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, 2016 Infiniti Q50, 2017 Cadillac XT5, and 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Quick question then, if I buy just the Ktuner does that mean I have to upgrade my clutch? Sorry I'm not familiar with this...
Most people have experienced clutch slip with a simple tune (19/23). The clutch doesn't seem to like increased horsepower and more specifically the torque. Having the tune installed seems to increase slippage, but some have complained of slippage even when the car is stock.
Sponsored