HKS Hypermax IV GT (Hatchback Touring)

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
Thank you, how low would you estmate these going? How much room is left on the picture you posted above in terms of adjustment. Car looks great by the way!
Sponsored

OP
OP
j3rs3y_3

j3rs3y_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Touring
Country flag
Thank you, how low would you estmate these going? How much room is left on the picture you posted above in terms of adjustment. Car looks great by the way!
You can go whatever you wanted. Its a coilover... the factory preset is 1inch front and back. The preload is all set from factory not like other coilovers. Its already balanced. Its like 1 1/2 fingers low. But you can always go lower.

Current pic of the car with my new wheels...

Honda Civic 10th gen HKS Hypermax IV GT (Hatchback Touring) C3DCDD75-8052-4F60-B0FF-62772143BF3F

e85sbm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX-T
Country flag
You can go whatever you wanted. Its a coilover... the factory preset is 1inch front and back. The preload is all set from factory not like other coilovers. Its already balanced. Its like 1 1/2 fingers low. But you can always go lower.

Current pic of the car with my new wheels...

C3DCDD75-8052-4F60-B0FF-62772143BF3F.jpeg
What are the specs on those wheels - looks great!!

DavideGT29

First Name
Davide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x sport
Country flag
Hi guys, the hks kit has just arrived and I would like to mount it as soon as possible but I have a couple of doubts and I need your help. In the back, the ride height adjuster should be mounted above or below the spring? I do not understand where to pass the adjustment cable, do you have any photos? Thanks a lot!

OP
OP
j3rs3y_3

j3rs3y_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Touring
Country flag
Hi guys, the hks kit has just arrived and I would like to mount it as soon as possible but I have a couple of doubts and I need your help. In the back, the ride height adjuster should be mounted above or below the spring? I do not understand where to pass the adjustment cable, do you have any photos? Thanks a lot!
I dont have a photo of the adjuster cable when i install it but it should be on the manual with the coilover kit. You still need to remove the wheel house in order to see where to mount and attached the zip tie.
Sponsored