Hks bloc off released Today

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
lol, good call...I'm all wanting to hit the buy button. Wish we'd see something like that. I may just hit buy now and test it out myself with ktuner
Early testers are the real MVP! No guts, no glory.
Sponsored

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Early testers are the real MVP! No guts, no glory.
kamispeed said they won't have any in stock until November

edit: apparently no one has then in stock. HKS doesn't ship out till November for the rest of us normal people

Last edited:

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Runs rich like any BOV will
yeah. any atmospheric bov on a maf tuned car will run rich in between shifts. Which is why I won't run one unless they make a recirculation add on.
Some people don't care because they think it's insignificant since its only rich for a split second.

And there would be no way to fix that issue unless you go map which would require motec which the majority of people here do not have so ... :dunno:

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R, 10 Acura TSX, 16 Yamaha R1
Country flag
@00057 i got mine from evasive Friday morning and installed already. Works sounds great no check engine light. I tried uploading my little video here but it said the file was to large. If you have Instagram check it out @YH823

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M3CS / 2017 Chevy Tahoe Z71
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@00057 i got mine from evasive Friday morning and installed already. Works sounds great no check engine light. I tried uploading my little video here but it said the file was to large. If you have Instagram check it out @YH823
Thanks for the info! Seen your video, sounds good.
Mine arrived today!

Honda Civic 10th gen Hks bloc off released Today 56633102028__55DFD2ED-F43D-4A8D-A7DE-E3F5395E20F2.JPG

Last edited:

JumpmanReese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Country flag
got mine earlier in the week as well. can't wait to install it.
HKS FTW!

thaiphob25

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R # 00054
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed my HKS BOV yesterday and now getting a REV limiter and CEL Light. I don't understand why though. I double checked every fitting and tightened every clamp. Cleared the codes and went for a drive. Both codes came back up at 4K in 6th gear. A little help would be appreciated.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed my HKS BOV yesterday and now getting a REV limiter and CEL Light. I don't understand why though. I double checked every fitting and tightened every clamp. Cleared the codes and went for a drive. Both codes came back up at 4K in 6th gear. A little help would be appreciated.
Running too rich!

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you have hondata or Ktuner? I’ve been running this kit since dec 7th no issues on hondata. If you have hondata or ktuner i would reflash and make sure the oxygen sensor codes are disabled. And depending on your intake the maf voltage one also.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have hondata or Ktuner? I’ve been running this kit since dec 7th no issues on hondata. If you have hondata or ktuner i would reflash and make sure the oxygen sensor codes are disabled. And depending on your intake the maf voltage one also.
Your still going to be running rich in transit. Datalogs will prove my point as well as other tuner testings on the matter.

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Your still going to be running rich in transit. Datalogs will prove my point as well as other tuner testings on the matter.
That’s not the point. The point is he’s getting codes the same codes people get with a catless dp. Running rich means nothing here. You will run rich between shifts off throttle. The person that asked the question is on the throttle at 4K rpm.