First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@02SilverSiHB i pre-ordered mine from evasivemotorsports said should be in around november. Also if you follow evasive on IG they are testing the kit as we speak.
nice, I'll check that out. I'm hoping there won't be any issues. Was it free shipping through them? I saw their price was better than kamispeed

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@02SilverSiHB it wasn't free shipping but it still ended up 40 dollars cheaper then the rest. 380 +20 shipping i think kami is msrp 440
ah, okay. Thanks again. If you can, make a vid if you can. Usually in 4th gear is the best as you'll get more load on the engine and it will be louder. I saw their vid was just from neutral (HKS vid). I have to wait till I'm out of work to see Instagram.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Factory bypass valves wont last very long from the moment the boost goes above factory settings. That's why aftermarket bpv or Bov use piston types instead of diaphragm type like all OEM use.
Aftermarket bpv also Respond Faster.
For stock Cars with stock boost levels there isn't much need for this besides sound.
Disagree on your viewpoint that a stock BPV won't last long at higher than stock boost levels. I've had several turbocharged cars, all of which ran more boost than stock and never had a stock BPV fail.

gt_fk8

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I am definitely interested but do not want to deal with any ecu issues!

neveronline

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current '19 CW CTR #23856 & '18 Accord 2.0T Previous - 2015 WRX, 1999 SI, '04 S2000, '08 Evo X, '10 SI sedan, '11 Fit Sport, '11 WRX, '13 ILX
Country flag
Randizzle is on the forum here and running/testing this BOV and so far is so good with no CEL or issues. If you have specific questions you may want to reach out to him or Evasive or you could follow his build thread and see what he states on there.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Randizzle is on the forum here and running/testing this BOV and so far is so good with no CEL or issues. If you have specific questions you may want to reach out to him or Evasive or you could follow his build thread and see what he states on there.
boom, done...ordering now. If he's run around on it even for a day...he would have issues right away, lol...I want this nowwwww

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will believe that it causes no issues once i see a datalog of the AFRs during shifts.
lol, good call...I'm all wanting to hit the buy button. Wish we'd see something like that. I may just hit buy now and test it out myself with ktuner
Sponsored