Hi and Low feature

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Is there anyway to add a Hi and Low feature to the Flash Pro, meaning for every drive it can record like you lowest boost PSI and highest boost PSI? Not just for Boost but IAT and what not. Thanks.
Sponsored

Hondata_Support

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Integra, 06 Si, 12 Si, 16 EXT, 17 Si,
Country flag
Datalogging would be best, there isnt any triggers tied to the flashpro to store freeze frame data.

Civicster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T MT
Country flag
Datalogging would be best, there isnt any triggers tied to the flashpro to store freeze frame data.
Question: I have a 2017 Civic EXT MT. Should all the error codes completely go away when reflash to +6 is complete. The error codes were still coming up, but I unplugged FP from ECU when the program light stopped flashing and turned off. I then restarted the engine and all codes were gone. When I plugged FP back to my laptop, a pop-up came up and said download was successful. I'm wondering if I unplugged FP from the ECU too early with error codes still coming up. I noticed the gaines mainly in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears, but not noticing too much gains when going into higher RPM's in 4th, 5th and 6th gears. Wondering if I need to reflash back to stock then try it again. Any suggestions?

Spunkster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR, 2x 98 ITR's, 88 Integra, 06 RSX Type S
Country flag
Question: I have a 2017 Civic EXT MT. Should all the error codes completely go away when reflash to +6 is complete. The error codes were still coming up, but I unplugged FP from ECU when the program light stopped flashing and turned off. I then restarted the engine and all codes were gone. When I plugged FP back to my laptop, a pop-up came up and said download was successful. I'm wondering if I unplugged FP from the ECU too early with error codes still coming up. I noticed the gaines mainly in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears, but not noticing too much gains when going into higher RPM's in 4th, 5th and 6th gears. Wondering if I need to reflash back to stock then try it again. Any suggestions?
If it says it uploaded and the errors went away then there should be no problem with it.

Civicster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T MT
Country flag
If it says it uploaded and the errors went away then there should be no problem with it.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking but another guy on another blog stated that the reflash is complete once all the error codes goes away. I just disconnected the ECU while codes were still coming up, but the programing light on FP stopped flashing and light turned off. I'm assuming that it would have told me that install was not successful if wasn't reflashed properly.

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking but another guy on another blog stated that the reflash is complete once all the error codes goes away. I just disconnected the ECU while codes were still coming up, but the programing light on FP stopped flashing and light turned off. I'm assuming that it would have told me that install was not successful if wasn't reflashed properly.
Wait until your FP manager tells you to switch the ignition off (hold down the start button to actually power down, tapping it like normal it'll just beep at you and not shut the car off) once completely off unplug from the ECU and then start the car, codes should be gone and your good to go

Civicster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T MT
Country flag
Wait until your FP manager tells you to switch the ignition off (hold down the start button to actually power down, tapping it like normal it'll just beep at you and not shut the car off) once completely off unplug from the ECU and then start the car, codes should be gone and your good to go
Maybe you have a fancier FP than what I got. Mine doesn't tell me to switch the ignition off when it's finished LOL. However, I have played around enough now to know that it's working properly.
Sponsored