First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R # 00054
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanted to see if anyone had any leads on this HFP part availability?

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP three-piece red garnish 01-
Sponsored

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Last edited:

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Save your money and have it wrapped instead.
I had my car like that at first; in person, the look is quite different because the Modulo pieces are smaller and stand proud of the grillwork. In pictures it doesn't make a difference.

As for saving money - I paid quite a lot for the pieces. However, the price was inline with other official tissue accessories like the body side moldings.

onions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 992
Country flag
You know, I was JUST looking at this garnish the other day. I ordered the oem carbon fiber mirror covers and spoiler. But that garnish though, i think it only looks good with the matching mirror covers. So then what do I do with the OEM ones? Plus, i think the whole set looks great one white. On grey? i don't know. But maybe that's me trying to convince myself I don't need to spend more money on accessories.

yeah, I don't really have anything to contribute. just thinking out loud i guess. Would it look out of place if it was just the red lip by itself?

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
You know, I was JUST looking at this garnish the other day. I ordered the oem carbon fiber mirror covers and spoiler. But that garnish though, i think it only looks good with the matching mirror covers. So then what do I do with the OEM ones? Plus, i think the whole set looks great one white. On grey? i don't know. But maybe that's me trying to convince myself I don't need to spend more money on accessories.

yeah, I don't really have anything to contribute. just thinking out loud i guess. Would it look out of place if it was just the red lip by itself?
no i don't think so. do whatever you like. after all it is your car :thumbsup: