First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered 08F01-TEA-181 from hondapartsnow.com for 209.70 + shipping (best shipping prices for me from online Honda parts stores to Oregon).

I vinyl wrapped mine gloss black to color match my Si.
What side skirts are you running?
Sponsored

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OEM Civic Sport Hatch side skirts.

They were a direct fit with minor trimming of the front fender liner.
wow... I may need to look into this. They look really good on the Si. and your car is very tastefully modified sir. OEM+ is a good look.

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
wow... I may need to look into this. They look really good on the Si. and your car is very tastefully modified sir. OEM+ is a good look.
Yeah I’m pretty happy with how these side skirts turned out. A nice subtle look.

Thanks!!

OP
OP

grifocx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
A little update - I finally got around to installing mine. Did it at home, took me a couple of hours of patient work and that was going fairly slow. Overall, not that hard to do DIY. The biggest issue is that the instructions are not really clear, and they don't really design it for an easy way to center the thing properly.

I sort of disregarded the order of the instructions. I measure and marked the center and then mounted the 3 tabs using the template first, then marked the holes for the bolts and clips one the side once I had everything centered and lined up nicely. Drilled those out, and everything went together nicely.

The scariest part is removing the bumper cover, as when you start to pull it off it feels pretty tight and there is always the scare of breaking a tab. Not sure what advice to give other than apply steady pressure, and try and eyeball it to see if you can stick a small screw driver in to release a tab if it feels particularly tight.

Anyone wanting to do a DIY shoot me with questions and I probably can answer them. I should have documented better and posted a DIY walk-through but I was lazy!

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How difficult was this to install? Any modifications to the nose? Does it come with mounting hardware?
It comes with mounting hardware. The instructions are available at College Hills Honda website. I just took it to Honda and paid for one hour labor. The 42 step process was more than I wanted to deal with.

civictrooper

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It comes with mounting hardware. The instructions are available at College Hills Honda website. I just took it to Honda and paid for one hour labor. The 42 step process was more than I wanted to deal with.
What they charge for labor if you don’t mind I been dying to buy but was nervous they charge a arm an leg to install

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
id guess it would be 1.5 hrs labor. too much whatever it is

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What they charge for labor if you don’t mind I been dying to buy but was nervous they charge a arm an leg to install
It is billed as one hour of labor at Honda. I think those rates are pretty standard. $110 ish. That’s what I paid. An independent shop might do better. It was more convenient for me to take it to Honda on a Saturday morning than trying to deal with a shop that was only open M-F.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
It is billed as one hour of labor at Honda. I think those rates are pretty standard. $110 ish. That’s what I paid. An independent shop might do better. It was more convenient for me to take it to Honda on a Saturday morning than trying to deal with a shop that was only open M-F.
how much total parts and labor?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got this used from a friend for $100, not too bad since the lip is still fresh with minor scuffs and nothing is broken.

The part number is 08F01-TEA-100 instead, factory painted in gloss black. Made in Taiwan, it says.

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP front underbody spoiler part number IMG_6569

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP front underbody spoiler part number IMG_6570.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP front underbody spoiler part number IMG_6571.JPG