Hey y'all

kalin21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I am looking for a new 2015 Honda Civic Si ..it may be still one available around DFW area?
Sponsored

tuck4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Burgundy Night Pearl
Country flag
Have not been able to locate a single NEW 15 civic SI. Are you open to pre-owned?

kalin21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
it depends if have low mileage and perfect condition..silver color or moderm metallic .. do you work on a dealer? can you order from another location or state?

tuck4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Burgundy Night Pearl
Country flag
If its a preowned car then no, you cannot just trade them around like new cars. you need to search the market and find one then go visit that lot. I currently do not have any on my lot. Yes I work for the largest Honda dealer in Texas.

kered424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Checking in from Dallas/Houston! I frequent both cities, so look for me out on the streets. You'll know it's me. I have the CivicX decals.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Checking in from Dallas/Houston! I frequent both cities, so look for me out on the streets. You'll know it's me. I have the CivicX decals.
ha I don't need to see the decal to know it's you, all i need to look for is a WOP EX and that will also be the first one I've ever seen in DFW area lol.

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
ha I don't need to see the decal to know it's you, all i need to look for is a WOP EX and that will also be the first one I've ever seen in DFW area lol.
I've only seen two 2016 Civics this year around my area: One was Aegean Blue and the other was Cosmic Blue. Despite the recent sales report, I've seen more Accords than Civics around Dallas lol.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I've only seen two 2016 Civics this year around my area: One was Aegean Blue and the other was Cosmic Blue. Despite the recent sales report, I've seen more Accords than Civics around Dallas lol.
oh ya, blue looks really good on the new Civics. i've seen more of them lately actually but no Touring so far. But I prefer WOP this time around :) How are things going for you? I forgot what color you are looking for but ya, you have worked so hard to get this car, I can't believe they still won't give you a good deal. I wonder what's holding them back..i thought the ones with sensing are not even that popular in the area, don't they want to get rid of them lol

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
oh ya, blue looks really good on the new Civics. i've seen more of them lately actually but no Touring so far. But I prefer WOP this time around :) How are things going for you? I forgot what color you are looking for but ya, you have worked so hard to get this car, I can't believe they still won't give you a good deal. I wonder what's holding them back..i thought the ones with sensing are not even that popular in the area, don't they want to get rid of them lol
Crystal Black Pearl with Black Interior.

And OMG, I said the same thing dude! I've been eyeballing three dealerships that have had the same EX with Sensing for almost two months now and said dealerships do not want to budge or throw me a bone. Its ridiculous!

I'm not giving up, though! Its just a matter of time now before the price goes down even lower lol.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Crystal Black Pearl with Black Interior.

And OMG, I said the same thing dude! I've been eyeballing three dealerships that have had the same EX with Sensing for almost two months now and said dealerships do not want to budge or throw me a bone. Its ridiculous!

I'm not giving up, though! Its just a matter of time now before the price goes down even lower lol.
LoL, i had a dealership calling me every single week, the funny thing is they don't even have the color I wanted and I told them that already. But i think it also means they are really trying to sell me a car, so hopefully this will help me to get a better deal when I'm ready to haggle with them, maybe I can even ask them to order one for me with no dealer add ons. so ya, waiting is your best friend right now, i can see a great future for the price drop lol.

oh btw, black on black that's sexy. you should also get some nice LED headlight with tinted windows.

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
LoL, i had a dealership calling me every single week, the funny thing is they don't even have the color I wanted and I told them that already. But i think it also means they are really trying to sell me a car, so hopefully this will help me to get a better deal when I'm ready to haggle with them, maybe I can even ask them to order one for me with no dealer add ons. so ya, waiting is your best friend right now, i can see a great future for the price drop lol.

oh btw, black on black that's sexy. you should also get some nice LED headlight with tinted windows.
Sounds like Lute Riley. They keep e-mailing me to buy at their price for their EX w/Sensing, I decline, then their silly director butts into said e-mail conversation and keeps pushing me to purchase LX instead after I've repeatedly stated in said e-mail conversation that "I will not accept anything other than a 2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan with Honda Sensing." The director has already done this to me like... Three times. It's rather annoying...

Thanks for the heads up, dude! Maybe when this all blows over a one Texas dealerships FINALLY decides to come to their senses and sell this vehicle to me for a logical price, we could set up some kind of DFW Honda Meetup, haha.

And thanks! I love black on black and have always wanted a vehicle with said color scheme. LED headlights and tinted windows sounds awesome! Knowing how Texas dealerships are, they more than likely already have that installed by the time I get to their floor, so attempting to get it with this will be easy lol. Truth is, though... I tell them that if they expect to do business with me, they have to take those add-ons' prices off the OTD or otherwise... I walk. 90% of the time, they do lol.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like Lute Riley. They keep e-mailing me to buy at their price for their EX w/Sensing, I decline, then their silly director butts into said e-mail conversation and keeps pushing me to purchase LX instead after I've repeatedly stated in said e-mail conversation that "I will not accept anything other than a 2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan with Honda Sensing." The director has already done this to me like... Three times. It's rather annoying...

Thanks for the heads up, dude! Maybe when this all blows over a one Texas dealerships FINALLY decides to come to their senses and sell this vehicle to me for a logical price, we could set up some kind of DFW Honda Meetup, haha.

And thanks! I love black on black and have always wanted a vehicle with said color scheme. LED headlights and tinted windows sounds awesome! Knowing how Texas dealerships are, they more than likely already have that installed by the time I get to their floor, so attempting to get it with this will be easy lol. Truth is, though... I tell them that if they expect to do business with me, they have to take those add-ons' prices off the OTD or otherwise... I walk. 90% of the time, they do lol.
Oh i'm with you on that, i hated when the dealer trying to push me to buy a different trim or color.. look, no matter how much discount they can give you which I don't think is going to be 10 grand lol , you are going to spend around 20k or so, and if i'm going to spend that much money anyway, i better make sure to get exactly what i want so i won't regret later. this is not some toy I can just get rid of easily when i don't like it anymore lol.

well it's good to know that dealer will take off some 'add-ons' price. I haven't physically been to any dealership yet but i should be going in the next few weekends or so , at least to test drive it first lol. from my past experience with Honda and what i read from this forum, i'm pretty sure i will like the car though. the DFW honda meet up is cool idea, I'm up for it if you want to meet up at some dealership just to haggle the price, two person is better than one right? we gotta put up a fight with these salesman lol but it's no big deal, i don't want to drag you along with me to a dealer that doesn't have what you want and waste your time. just keep us posted with these great deals :)

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought mine at the end of April....EX-L turbo coupe in energy green pearl.. I love it so far.. Have to take it to the dealership having some minor issues with the bluetooth. First Honda for me.

Daphster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford focus hatchback, Honda Civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone!
Pretty new to the forumn as far as participation rather than just spectating, but I'm here in San Antonio. I'll berelocating up to South / Central Austin for school early August.
Sponsored