• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Here is my used R for sale at the dealer if anyone is looking. Info thread not a for sale thread.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
So as I am winding down my time here I figure if anyone is looking for a good used R here is mine. https://www.vicbaileyford.com/used-Spartanburg-2017-Honda-Civic-Type+R+Touring-SHHFK8G72HU200198

They are wanting 33,995. So if you don't know the history just go look through my posts. It well documented. :) Everything was returned to factory spec and every bolt that was touched was re torqued to spec. The car is immaculate . No food, open drinks, smoking or pets in it ever. No one even used the back seat. I never raced it or auto crossed it. has all the services done and you can see carfax on the dealer site. IM not making anything off this i just want to see her go to a good home so figured I would share. Not often you get to talk to the previous owner. It is a 17 and it is number 141. The paint is 99 percent perfect no scratches or dents. had a few small rock chips on plastic part of bumper that was hardly noticeable. there were at time of trade no swirl marks or water spots. it was double coated in ceramic and had sealant on top of that.

I never had gear grind but still replaced trans oil with Amsoil just to be sure. Car drove and shifted perfect I never had a single problem. If someone here does buy it (its in south carolina) and you are local I can give you whatever parts I have that done sell and Ill also give you all the marketing and magazines I have and collectables I have. PLus the service records and warranty recipes. All recalls were done on it. Turbo harness, moldings and gas filler cap. I never had issue but i did the recalls anyway. The front calipers are new OEM warranty replace only a few months old as the paint was peeling not because there was a mechanical issue. The rear tail lights are led and there are resistors wired in to make the blinking correct. Never driven in salt undercarriage washed twice a month.... Oh and I can also give you honda hack code to put honda hack back on it. I reverted everything to factory OEM when I traded so honda hack came off. Everything is 100 percent working as should no issues.

Anyway I figure it is rare to get the low down on a used car so I said why not. oh and dealer is aware of all mods and things I changed they were the ones who made me take them off :) They wouldn't trade car unless i returned to factory.

Car has Pzero Nero tires and they have about 40 % life left unless dealer changed tires. It was also due for an oil change which the dealer said they would do.

I think that about covers it :) any questions ask. oh and all brake pads are also new change just a week or so before I traded it.
Sponsored

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
So as I am winding down my time here I figure if anyone is looking for a good used R here is mine. https://www.vicbaileyford.com/used-Spartanburg-2017-Honda-Civic-Type+R+Touring-SHHFK8G72HU200198

They are wanting 33,995. So if you don't know the history just go look through my posts. It well documented. :) Everything was returned to factory spec and every bolt that was touched was re torqued to spec. The car is immaculate . No food, open drinks, smoking or pets in it ever. No one even used the back seat. I never raced it or auto crossed it. has all the services done and you can see carfax on the dealer site. IM not making anything off this i just want to see her go to a good home so figured I would share. Not often you get to talk to the previous owner. It is a 17 and it is number 141. The paint is 99 percent perfect no scratches or dents. had a few small rock chips on plastic part of bumper that was hardly noticeable. there were at time of trade no swirl marks or water spots. it was double coated in ceramic and had sealant on top of that.

I never had gear grind but still replaced trans oil with Amsoil just to be sure. Car drove and shifted perfect I never had a single problem. If someone here does buy it (its in south carolina) and you are local I can give you whatever parts I have that done sell and Ill also give you all the marketing and magazines I have and collectables I have. PLus the service records and warranty recipes. All recalls were done on it. Turbo harness, moldings and gas filler cap. I never had issue but i did the recalls anyway. The front calipers are new OEM warranty replace only a few months old as the paint was peeling not because there was a mechanical issue. The rear tail lights are led and there are resistors wired in to make the blinking correct. Never driven in salt undercarriage washed twice a month.... Oh and I can also give you honda hack code to put honda hack back on it. I reverted everything to factory OEM when I traded so honda hack came off. Everything is 100 percent working as should no issues.

Anyway I figure it is rare to get the low down on a used car so I said why not. oh and dealer is aware of all mods and things I changed they were the ones who made me take them off :) They wouldn't trade car unless i returned to factory.

Car has Pzero Nero tires and they have about 40 % life left unless dealer changed tires. It was also due for an oil change which the dealer said they would do.

I think that about covers it :) any questions ask. oh and all brake pads are also new change just a week or so before I traded it.
This is very cool for you to do this. The car obviously meant alot to you for you to do this. It sounds like someone is missing their old car perhaps??

Last edited:

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
You should go trade your mustang in on it and bamboozle yourself then rebuild your car

NOBODY WILL EXPECT THAT

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
:repost:
2 threads saying you babied the car you traded in.
I truly am sorry I don't live my life to your expectations. I sincerly hope one day we can be friends look back on this and laugh.

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I truly am sorry I don't live my life to your expectations. I sincerly hope one day we can be friends look back on this and laugh.
No, thanks. I just sincerely hope I don't see a thread titled "Day 1 as a Mustang owner - The deconstruction of my second dream".

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
It blows my mind how much dealers try to finesse. I get that the car is clean but it has 15k miles on and they dare ask 33k for it? I h8 dealers with a burning passion.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No, thanks. I just sincerely hope I don't see a thread titled "Day 1 as a Mustang owner - The deconstruction of my second dream".
Lol stay tuned. I was thinking. Episode 1: Day in the life of an Ex R owner. The memories.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It blows my mind how much dealers try to finesse. I get that the car is clean but it has 15k miles on and they dare ask 33k for it? I h8 dealers with a burning passion.
They gave me 31 trade. 33 is reasonable. 34 to 36 depending on year is the average. And 15k miles in over 2 years is considered very low miles.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is very cool for you to do this. The car obviously meant alot to you for you to do this. It sounds like someone is missing their old car perhaps??
Maybe a little, At least one person can appreciate what Im trying to do here. I know I would have loved to know the history of a used car I was buying. Not sure why some people are determined to be divisive when it comes to cars. At least there are some of us who just appreciate cars in general without it being a competition. Il keep posting for those people.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wow such nice people. As they say no good deed goes unpunished. sad really