Help with tire pressure warning?

ElmoHongZito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Got my first tire pressure warning the other day. Luckily there is a gas station by my house that has a Nitro machine and it takes credit card ($2 for 5 minutes)

I get there and all 4 tires are at either 29 or 30 psi. I took them all up to 35 psi, then reset the tpms light and less than a week later I get the same darn tire pressure warning on the dash.

What psi are you guys using in your factory tires? At what psi does this warning get triggered? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Got my first tire pressure warning the other day. Luckily there is a gas station by my house that has a Nitro machine and it takes credit card ($2 for 5 minutes)

I get there and all 4 tires are at either 29 or 30 psi. I took them all up to 35 psi, then reset the tpms light and less than a week later I get the same darn tire pressure warning on the dash.

What psi are you guys using in your factory tires? At what psi does this warning get triggered? Thanks in advance.
If memory serves, 35 in front 33 in rear is what it should be. It’s in the door jam and owners manual. This is for cold tires though. Warm tires will have a higher pressure, but how much higher depends on many factors.