First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a sporf touring and the fog lights can only be turned on if you have fhe headlights on and it turns off when on high beam. Is there a way where i cAn tap a wire for the fogs to be on always like the DRL, or have it on or off whenever i want,

I dont want to instAll a new switch since theres somewhat like a switch for the fogs located at tbe headlight switxh itself.
Sponsored

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic FB7 , 2020Civic FC5
Country flag
I have a sporf touring and the fog lights can only be turned on if you have fhe headlights on and it turns off when on high beam. Is there a way where i cAn tap a wire for the fogs to be on always like the DRL, or have it on or off whenever i want,

I dont want to instAll a new switch since theres somewhat like a switch for the fogs located at tbe headlight switxh itself.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/fog-lights-on-with-drl-high-beam.19752/#post-560561

there is another thread he made it what you want when he time he can share the DIY.

Last edited:

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

This module can do it:

https://www.civicx.com/threads/drl-fog-lights.36719/
Sponsored