Help w/ Harness Part No. (No back up camera, Dash Lights: VSA, BRAKE SYSTEM, flashing red BRAKE)

Jse7en

First Name
R Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX
Honda Civic 10th gen Help w/ Harness Part No. (No back up camera, Dash Lights: VSA, BRAKE SYSTEM, flashing red BRAKE) v4ZYFPh

Need help diagnosing. I have a '18 Hatchback LX 6 Speed. Parking brake seems to work fine, and other than the dash lights and no backup camera I'm not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Edit: Found what's hopefully the only chewed harness. Pictures on next post.
Honda Civic 10th gen Help w/ Harness Part No. (No back up camera, Dash Lights: VSA, BRAKE SYSTEM, flashing red BRAKE) v4ZYFPh
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jse7en

First Name
R Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX
Here's a youtube video with the location.

I took off the ends of the chewed harness. Also the bracket which wasn't necessary, but here we are. The bracket part is found on battery diagram as reference number 12, part no. 32417-TBA-A00 Can't find the harness part. Looking down the green connector reads: h1. Looking down the black connector, it reads: 26 Y.

https://imgur.com/gallery/E51d7t8

Honda Civic 10th gen Help w/ Harness Part No. (No back up camera, Dash Lights: VSA, BRAKE SYSTEM, flashing red BRAKE) harness and bracket

I'm going to attempt to repair the harness but I'd much rather just buy if new. I've called local junkyards and they don't have any 10th gen Civics. I tried my local dealer and they were insistent on me bringing it in for service.

Any help finding and ordering the part?

OP
OP

Jse7en

First Name
R Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX
Okay I think I found it, the green side was attached to the transmission case, the hexagonal part is called the back light switch assembly. Which means the part I'm looking for is the SUB HARN, BACK LT SW, part no. 32112-51B-000. Seems pretty obvious now.
Sponsored