Help on getting the correct parts

iTmErO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Country flag
Hello,

I would like to ask if there is website showing the different parts for 2017 Honda Civic hatchback sport.
I am looking in to these parts:

74110-TBC-A00
74110-TGG-A00
74110-TBA-A00

These are under the engine splash shield cover guard. The TGG is the one for my car (i hope) but this is so expensive. the TBC and TBA are both almost the same price but way way cheaper than the TGG. I accidentally destroyed the plastic part of my engine shield and I hope I could use the TBC or the TBA. When I look into the some websites for Honda civics, the 3 mentioned parts are the same. My question is, would somebody know the physical difference of the three parts? are they interchangeable? Thanks
Sponsored

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello,

I would like to ask if there is website showing the different parts for 2017 Honda Civic hatchback sport.
I am looking in to these parts:

74110-TBC-A00
74110-TGG-A00
74110-TBA-A00

These are under the engine splash shield cover guard. The TGG is the one for my car (i hope) but this is so expensive. the TBC and TBA are both almost the same price but way way cheaper than the TGG. I accidentally destroyed the plastic part of my engine shield and I hope I could use the TBC or the TBA. When I look into the some websites for Honda civics, the 3 mentioned parts are the same. My question is, would somebody know the physical difference of the three parts? are they interchangeable? Thanks
74110-TBC-A00 - is for Sport Hatch
74110-TGG-A00 - is for 2 door LX
74110-TBA-A00 - is for 2 door EX

Your best hope is to try a find another Hatch model and compare.

Go to www.hondapartsnow.com and try different models to compare.

OP
OP

iTmErO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Country flag
74110-TBC-A00 - is for Sport Hatch
74110-TGG-A00 - is for 2 door LX
74110-TBA-A00 - is for 2 door EX

Your best hope is to try a find another Hatch model and compare.

Go to www.hondapartsnow.com and try different models to compare.
Hi Fanoflive,

Thanks for responding and for the info. I really would like to know if you have a website showing the differences of these 3 undershield cover. Information I gathered in the internet shows different information. If you can just give me a snapshot of that info i would definitely appreciate it.
Sponsored