10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
The first laptop I used with my v1.2 seemed to have a usb 3.0 conflict issue. It kept connecting and disconnecting and indicated usb driver installation with win10. I used a different, and older, laptop with win7x64 and usb 2.0 and had NO issues. Worked great first time and it’s still what I used. Not sure if it was the particular 3.0 chipset in the laptop or win10 but I’m not taking any chances or gonna try to troubleshoot it

Markusc

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 1.5L turbo
Country flag
Please help!
Mines done the same thing when I've gone to change the flash. I've unplugged everything and turned it all off.

When I plug back into computer it connects but when I plug OBD2 in it keeps flashing authenticating/disconnected.

Any help will be a life saver!

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Please help!
Mines done the same thing when I've gone to change the flash. I've unplugged everything and turned it all off.

When I plug back into computer it connects but when I plug OBD2 in it keeps flashing authenticating/disconnected.

Any help will be a life saver!
did you get this resolved ?

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
Maybe a moderator can move this to the KTuner section for quicker response?

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick tip for everyone using ktuner: when it tells you its finished, wait so long, then key off the car, make sure you long-press the ignition button to turn the car off. I failed like 8 times because I kept tapping it. Made me really worried. Hope this helps anyone googling around with a 3,000 lb paperweight in their driveway

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Turn everything off, unplug everything, and then re-connect / reboot. It should recognize that it's in recovery mode and prompt you for a flash back to stock. You can then re-attempt the flash at your convenience.
sorry to bring back an old topic... this just happened to me. Do you also have to disconnect/connect the car battery?

Jayceegee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Another post that provides me with the comfort of leaving my Si stock. Ktune sounds inviting but seems to provide a full menu of problems

rr1443

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another post that provides me with the comfort of leaving my Si stock. Ktune sounds inviting but seems to provide a full menu of problems
it's really just a matter of following instructions... majority of people haven't had issues with flashing, to each their own i guess

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic Si sedan, 2016 Honda civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't really. On my laptop it was awful. On my desktop it was instant. But I can't take that outside.

I fully understand that lol, This is why I bought the V2 to avoid any sketchy issues.
Sponsored