IceyD

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Champ White CTR 2018
Country flag
Just had my first commute in my CTR and the headlights put out so little light I thought I had them off for a second. Is there anything I can do to adjust these?

The brights are VERY bright however, so that's all good.
Sponsored

Fk8 4343

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Type R, 17' CR-V Touring
The lights aren't super bright but they need to be aimed correctly. My headlights came pointed at the ground. Its supposed to be done at the factory but I guess the headlight guy was taking a break nap when your CTR rolled off the production line.

There is a screw/bolt that adjusts them. I can get you a picture tomorrow if you can't find instructions somewhere on the forum.

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
I still need to look into this for mine. Pretty sure mine are aimed too high though.

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
The lights aren't super bright but they need to be aimed correctly. My headlights came pointed at the ground. Its supposed to be done at the factory but I guess the headlight guy was taking a break nap when your CTR rolled off the production line.

There is a screw/bolt that adjusts them. I can get you a picture tomorrow if you can't find instructions somewhere on the forum.
Posting a pic on this thread would be mighty helpful.

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Mine were aimed low from the factory - I'm pretty sure that's to prevent your LEDs from blinding someone else on the road.

I was also initially disappointed with our headlights, but I think it's because the LEDs illuminate differently than traditional headlights. I now think they're great.
Sponsored