Hatchback Sport Touring - cargo trays?

usaoze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HATCH SPROT TOURING, 2012 WRX SEDAN
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone bought the cargo tray for their hatchback and where. Not sure if I want to buy the dealer's tray. Would like a "folding" tray to cover the entire floor - to the back of the driver/passenger. I throw in my DIRTY mountain bike!

THANKS
Sponsored

bombarde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone bought the cargo tray for their hatchback and where. Not sure if I want to buy the dealer's tray. Would like a "folding" tray to cover the entire floor - to the back of the driver/passenger. I throw in my DIRTY mountain bike!

THANKS
I just ordered the Honda one today, because WeatherTech says theirs won't fit Sport Touring. I should have it Tuesday. But it doesn't sound like what you're looking for...if you find one, I'd love to hear about it.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

THANKS
I talked to Husky and they will have theirs ready by end of next week. WeatherTech said they had no plans to make them for the ST. I hate the OEM plastic ones. Everything just slides all around. Husky ones were pretty solid for my sedan so sticking with them for my hatchback.

OP
OP
usaoze

usaoze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HATCH SPROT TOURING, 2012 WRX SEDAN
Country flag
THANKS GUYS!

bombarde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
So, today I went to pick up the Honda cargo tray that I ordered for my ST... and it didn't fit! Turns out, you have to use a "utility knife and a file" to cut a piece off to clear the subwoofer.

Seriously? This is what Honda offers for their flagship hatchback? Sorry, I'm not paying them for something that's going to have an unfinished edge on one side because I had to cut it to fit.

Guess I'll wait and see what Husky comes out with.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, today I went to pick up the Honda cargo tray that I ordered for my ST... and it didn't fit! Turns out, you have to use a "utility knife and a file" to cut a piece off to clear the subwoofer.

Seriously? This is what Honda offers for their flagship hatchback? Sorry, I'm not paying them for something that's going to have an unfinished edge on one side because I had to cut it to fit.

Guess I'll wait and see what Husky comes out with.

It says it on the instructions...

http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/AI/AH/AII03668-46/enu/AII03668-46.pdf

Also posted on a different thread.

http://www.civicx.com/threads/sport-touring-hb-trunk-tray.9421/#post-182911

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
I have the OEM one for the sport touring, I at some point want to get an organizer to prevent stuff from sliding around

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Is the Sport Touring hatch different from the Sport? I've got the Weathertech on my 2019. Husky told me they wouldn't be making them. I'd have much rather gone with Husky.

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is the Sport Touring hatch different from the Sport? I've got the Weathertech on my 2019. Husky told me they wouldn't be making them. I'd have much rather gone with Husky.
Both are the same except the sport touring has the higher trim features like leather seats, LED headlights, moonroof, etc. Dimensions wise they should be the same.

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Both are the same except the sport touring has the higher trim features like leather seats, LED headlights, moonroof, etc. Dimensions wise they should be the same.
Weathertech should definitely fit then. Although if Husky is coming out with one I'd wait. I'm a huge Husky fan but it's too late for me.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is slightly different.

Sport touring also has the sub in the back and that changes the dimensions.

Weathertech makes one specific for the Sport Touring. I have one and it fits perfectly!

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It is slightly different.

Sport touring also has the sub in the back and that changes the dimensions.

Weathertech makes one specific for the Sport Touring. I have one and it fits perfectly!
*facepalm*

I forgot about the subwoofer lol

I stand corrected.

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you opt for the OEM Truck tray, you would order the one for the sport/sport touring. There's a portion that ST owners would cut out, which is what I did.

kg4fxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Black
Country flag
Mine came with the Honda Tray. I added a Truck Organizer and bought a jar of small bungee cords to keep it in place. Works perfect.