Hatchback sport rally armor mud flaps on non-sport

Nexhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I got from my parents the made for the sport model mud flaps for Christmas.

http://www.rallyarmor.com/product_i...sport-touring-black-mud-flap-blue-logo-p-2149

Roll around to now where it was a nice day up and the ground wasn’t wet. Took me about 3 hours to get both rears done without any modifications to the brackets to get installed onto a non sport model hatchback.

The biggest problem I had encountered during the installation is that space is very restricted due to the exhausts. So if you got smaller tools that are able to fit should be good to go. Will update once I get the front installed.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback sport rally armor mud flaps on non-sport 0160788F-F4B4-4BC0-B348-CE0E5A8644BC
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nexhunter

Nexhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ended being able to do the fronts as the rain that was supposed to roll in held off. Had to do a slight modification for the bottom mounting point didn’t exactly align to either existing hole.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback sport rally armor mud flaps on non-sport A138F466-5ACD-4CC2-BBBD-C635B10F0ACF

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback sport rally armor mud flaps on non-sport 16D29A53-B591-445B-BF30-C0B326CE1D25

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Had no idea these existed. Definitely gonna try and find a set for my S/T hatch

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just put them on my sport, had issues getting the rears tightned, I ended up using a screw driver and a screw driver head on a ratchet to get it turned only managed like 6 cuts on my hands trying to get those screws

SavagePavich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX
Country flag
That looks pretty good my dude. I wish I could slap these on my coupe, the stock guards do next to nothing up here in Maple Syrup Land.

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They have them for other trims now, it says for 16-16 civic and si so I’m assuming they would fit all trims besides type r/ sport

SavagePavich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX
Country flag
They have them for other trims now, it says for 16-16 civic and si so I’m assuming they would fit all trims besides type r/ sport
Yeah I just read that, my mistake. I'm definitely interested, having these install into the pre-drilled holes is a godsend.
I'll have to scrape together some coin and see about throwing these on for summer.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A set of right-angle screwdriver comes in handy when installing mud flaps on any car.

From Harbor Freight:

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback sport rally armor mud flaps on non-sport 4A26BEAB-8B3E-4044-9DBA-EDA39DDD4F4A

InitialB

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Civic Hatchback (FK7)
Country flag
Do you have a full picture of the car? Got the same color hatch and thinking about getting those ones too
Sponsored