Hatchback non-sport: rear bumper cut or diffuser for dual exhaust?

MilfShake2108

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatchback LX 6SPD Manual
Country flag
I've been searching but cannot find a rear diffuser for the non-sport hatch to support dual exhaust (the non-sport version has a lower trunk part than sport so there is no room to route the exhausts to the center).

I'm also wondering if some one has cut the plastic part off the rear bumper to make room for the dual exhausts.

This is what I mean.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback non-sport: rear bumper cut or diffuser for dual exhaust? j8fgvvO

This is what I'd like it to look like after the cut.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback non-sport: rear bumper cut or diffuser for dual exhaust? 5HJjST7

I know there are some angled exhaust tips but I just hate the "floating looks" they give and I think they look tacky because they hang too low.

Gullygad31

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex
Country flag
Im converting my ex to a sport I already had my spear tire well cut out and have pics and videos

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I know there are some angled exhaust tips but I just hate the "floating looks" they give and I think they look tacky because they hang too low.
I know what you're saying about the floaty look but they're not a bad cheap solution. Here's the look with the Salusy tips on my sedan:

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback non-sport: rear bumper cut or diffuser for dual exhaust? tips-01
Sponsored

Last edited: