First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes... sold... now 10'th Gen Civic 1.5 VTEC CVT
Country flag
Hi.

I don't want to wash my Civic in the automatic car wash so I am washing in hand. I know that rinsing off all loose dust and dirtiness is important, so of coarse I use a hose to rinse off first. But... while my access to a water hose is possible, it is not easy. Then how about washing car while it is raining? Will the rain do enough rinsing or does the rainwater contain dirt particles itself?

Regards, Lars.
Sponsored

davidgostbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex-t 2016
Country flag
Hi.

I don't want to wash my Civic in the automatic car wash so I am washing in hand. I know that rinsing off all loose dust and dirtiness is important, so of coarse I use a hose to rinse off first. But... while my access to a water hose is possible, it is not easy. Then how about washing car while it is raining? Will the rain do enough rinsing or does the rainwater contain dirt particles itself?

Regards, Lars.
Look into waterless washing, I think that’d be perfect for you. Might need a lot of microfiber towels though!

OP
OP
bonne

bonne

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes... sold... now 10'th Gen Civic 1.5 VTEC CVT
Country flag
Not sure. I think it is for quick wash in betweenb "real" wash.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
It will depend on how sever the rain is in your area. It is somewhat pointless as you'll have to wash your car after the rain stops to prevent water spots
Sponsored