Had her for 2 months!! 19’ si...Stupid lady in suburban SMFH USE YOUR MIRRORS LADY!!

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Hmmm...could that open the door (no pun intended) to rust issues maybe? Not saying it will but just thinking of some potential issues further down the line if the scratch isn't properly sealed or dealt with.
Yep. Any bodyshop will give lifetime guarantee for work performed. Will a PDR do the same? Can they? Easy to find body shops that have been around for decades. Not sure about PDR
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Dash cams will not capture side impacts. Here is a pic of what my dash cam captured 2 weeks after I bought my CTR... damage was minor, but the foam still shattered the grill.
Honda Civic 10th gen Had her for 2 months!! 19’ si...Stupid lady in suburban SMFH USE YOUR MIRRORS LADY!! canvas

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Dash cams will not capture side impacts. Here is a pic of what my dash cam captured 2 weeks after I bought my CTR... damage was minor, but the foam still shattered the grill.
canvas.png
Similar thing happened to me the day I bought my car. I was driving it home, and this box fell out from behind a dump truck. Luckily I was able to avoid it haha

alias Igme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 156, Honda Civic (1.5t hatchback)
Country flag
Ever since I got my dashcam, 90% of my close calls have been with other female drivers. Not to say that they suck at driving, but they kinda do, lol.
I don't want to sound like a chauvinist or a douche, but my minor accident last month was also with a female driver. She would not take the turn for more than 30 minutes as long as she sees an incoming car from miles away. And when she finally "found it safe", she accelerated (I followed) and on the split second that I double checked the right side, she freakin' stopped in the middle of the road she just merged. There was no car in front of her - she stopped because she saw a motorcycle coming to the road she just merged in. And the motorcycle was not even on her lane.
I got a little dent on my bumper and that thing between the grill and the hood. her bumper got disconnected on one side. Insurance took care of it. I had travel plans the next day so the dealership I bought the car from took care of it while I was away and had it ready (more or less) by the time i got back.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
damn, you boys have been getting some bad luck....i wouldnt mind something denting my hood up so i could get it repainted, the 4 chips i have just above my PPF are really an eyesore, oh and the 1 that went through my PPF and left a nice chip.....this paint is cheaper than spray paint

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I don't want to sound like a chauvinist or a douche, but my minor accident last month was also with a female driver. She would not take the turn for more than 30 minutes as long as she sees an incoming car from miles away. And when she finally "found it safe", she accelerated (I followed) and on the split second that I double checked the right side, she freakin' stopped in the middle of the road she just merged. There was no car in front of her - she stopped because she saw a motorcycle coming to the road she just merged in. And the motorcycle was not even on her lane.
I got a little dent on my bumper and that thing between the grill and the hood. her bumper got disconnected on one side. Insurance took care of it. I had travel plans the next day so the dealership I bought the car from took care of it while I was away and had it ready (more or less) by the time i got back.
I would say this is more of a case of the people who think being super careful is being a better driver lol. When it comes to driving those people are actually the most dangerous

Daniel776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Two year’s ago we got hit by someone at my works parking lot. That is considered private property, the cops didn’t really do much, I had to file a claim with my insurance, and my premium went up lol. You’re lucky the lady had insurance for you to put the claim with.

Severedninja

First Name
Severed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What sucks is that you lose value later down the road when you want to sell because it's been in a crash. I also think that paint not heated like it is in the factory won't last as long and isn't as resistant to rust.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone see a pattern here?
SUV drivers -statistically more careless and distracted due to sense of invulnerability.
Parking lots - most dangerous place for a car. A huge green water delivery truck barreling through
the quiet parking lot at my office almost took out my SI and yours truly two weeks ago, but the flash of green caught my eye
as I was checking one last time. Whew!
I am not a fan of electronic nannies, but do wish that Honda had put rear cross traffic monitoring on the SI. Scary to back out
of a space when you can't see who is coming until you've already inched out.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Ever since I got my dashcam, 90% of my close calls have been with other female drivers. Not to say that they suck at driving, but they kinda do, lol.
This! I love when the internet gets butthurt that females are fine at driving yet they can't find bad examples of men unless they're drunk. It is always, ALWAYS women in SUV's yapping on their phones almost crashing into people. ALWAYS!

Tsteacy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Ex Sedan
Country flag
some lady was reversing out of her parking space and didnt see I was already reversing and she hit my car!! So sad, but her insurance boutta go up cause I’ma get her fixed for sure!

DD74ABC0-AD37-44D2-A21E-071E60689262.jpeg
Thats a shame had a truck hit me in a gas station people cant drive today. Hope it looks good when its done. Couldnt tell mine was hit they do such a great job these days

Tsteacy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Ex Sedan
Country flag
SUV drivers -statistically more careless and distracted due to sense of invulnerability.
Parking lots - most dangerous place for a car. A huge green water delivery truck barreling through
the quiet parking lot at my office almost took out my SI and yours truly two weeks ago, but the flash of green caught my eye
I am not a fan of electronic nannies, but do wish that Honda had put rear cross traffic monitoring on the SI. Scary to back out
People need to slow down in parking lots they see ypu backing out but keep driving idiots. Slow down and stop for drivers backing out. Brutal. When i go in parking lots i park as far away as possible. Lol

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's big vehicles period. In the winter i almost got taken out in my month old EX at the time because some plow driver decided stop signs didn't exist. 2 months later it was the same issue with a garbage truck. People are morons.

I will say though SUV's and Trucks as a whole are the worst offenders I usually see driving and parking at work. I specifically pick spots next to cement poles so i can park a few inches over the line towards the pole and then not my have car get hit by the monster vehicle that always parks next to it.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
People need to slow down in parking lots they see ypu backing out but keep driving idiots. Slow down and stop for drivers backing out. Brutal. When i go in parking lots i park as far away as possible. Lol
This! My favorite is when i backup at like .5 mph because that's what you do when you can't see and someone slams on their brakes and lays on their horn becaues they were doing 45 down the row and decided eff you and your backing up. nevermind the fact that people have reverse lights so you can clearly see what they're planning.

ozzie1230

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
I don't understand why people don't back their car into a parking spot? I never ever park my car facing forward.
Sponsored