• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

H&R Trak+ 20mm / 25mm Wheel Spacers for Civic SI $150 (50% off new)

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
SOLD!

Hey all -

Looking to sell my H&R Track+ 20mm front/25mm rear wheel spacers that were on my 2018 Civic SI Sedan. Pretty much brand new product. It was professionally installed by a HIGHLY reputable performance shop in PA in May 2018. Asking $150 OBO (Paid $318new plus installation). Pics available upon request. What you would be getting is the following:

(2) Two of the H&R Trak+ 20mm DRM Wheel Adaptor Bolt Pattern 5x114.3, Center Bore 64.1, Stud Thread 12x1.5 ---> these are for the front wheels

(2) Two of the H&R Trak+ 25mm DRM Wheel Adaptor Bolt Pattern 5x114.3, Center Bore 64.1, Stud Thread 12x1.5 ---> these are for the rear wheels

Fantastic product and makes the stock wheels look way more aggressive. I had them installed, then re-torqued again after 50 or so miles and then I checked the wheel torque regularly every few hundred miles thereafter. Never had any loosening issues and I've driven the car in a spirted manner regularly.

Reason for selling: Trading in the SI for a Type R.

Thanks for looking.
Sponsored

Last edited:

incutebus

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FR-S, 21 Mk5 3.0 Supra, Lexus F-Sport
Country flag
Out of curiosity, why did you need a shop to install your wheel adapters?

OP
OP

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Out of curiosity, why did you need a shop to install your wheel adapters?
I live in a city with no space or the right tools to do the job correctly. Also, as a working professional, any free time I get I try to spend with the fiancé and the dog so this would have ever got done lol.

Last, I had the shop put on my lowering springs so they did this at the same time. Gave me peace of mind as well since they work on higher end cars (especially after some of the horror stories you hear about spacers and accidents from loosening / incorrect installation).

OP
OP

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Bumping this thread - need these spacers gone! Make an offer! Thanks!

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanted to say that I was able to snag the PRL SRI from Depo and he is a stand up guy. Good communication, really quick shipping, awesome price. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
pics of the car with them on?
Sponsored