Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, all the necessary papers (montage attest + goca attest), long live Belgium...:doh: After a week now the springs have settled and it looks just a bit lower.

IMG_20191010_142908__01__01.jpg
Yeah always the same sh*t papers :rolleyes:
How much did they lower your FK7 ?And how are the camber values after lowering?I would love to have the Swift lowering springs ,but still not sure because they don't have the paperwork .
Sponsored

ZeppeMan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah always the same sh*t papers :rolleyes:
How much did they lower your FK7 ?And how are the camber values after lowering?I would love to have the Swift lowering springs ,but still not sure because they don't have the paperwork .
The car dropped 35mm. But I still need an alignment to be done next friday. They told me that it's best to leave it settle for a while before doing an alignment. Next weekend I will post the results.

It's pretty difficult here to get those papers, that's why I went with H&R, no problem with this brand.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The car dropped 35mm. But I still need an alignment to be done next friday. They told me that it's best to leave it settle for a while before doing an alignment. Next weekend I will post the results.

It's pretty difficult here to get those papers, that's why I went with H&R, no problem with this brand.
Any update on the alignment ?I'm currently looking into ST springs but need to know if the rear camber will be within spec without any problems.H&R lowers the most with goca attest (-35mm)So if these will be within spec the other ones will be also.
Sponsored