Lovic87

First Name
Lovic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Sport CVT '18 GTI SE 6MT
Country flag
I've put many thousands of miles on multiple aftermarket suspension and H&R has always been one of my favorite brands so I've been keeping an eye out for them... And they're finally available!

I'm probably the only one excited about this, but thought I'd share.

http://www.hrsprings.com/application/search/results/13/1882/2017/
Sponsored

cocoroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Just purchased them from ProCivic yesterday! They're backordered a week so I'll post up pics as soon as I can. I have a stock Sport.

akirarex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic
Country flag
Has anyone started a Spring Rate Chart or list yet?
I think getting some numbers would help a lot of people. Especially as more aftermarket spring kits are becoming available.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've put many thousands of miles on multiple aftermarket suspension and H&R has always been one of my favorite brands so I've been keeping an eye out for them... And they're finally available!

I'm probably the only one excited about this, but thought I'd share.

http://www.hrsprings.com/application/search/results/13/1882/2017/
HELL NO YOU AREN'T! I called them early on after the hatch came out asking if/when they would be releasing a spring. They said soon. I have had H&R on my last 3 civics and they ride better than stock every time with a 1 inch drop. Amazing! You want the straight up Sports, not the OE Sports. Good drop and great ride quality.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Its all except SI
It's possible we'll confirm the Si spring fitment in the next couple weeks. It's on our list here.

However, even if we confirm non-Si springs work with the Si model, H&R may later release a "different" spring for the Si...

xavp1x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback
Country flag
how is the quality ride on the D2 springs? I see they drop the lowest with a 2 inch drop. I just want a spring that would get rid of my wheel gap and still have a great ride quality? help anyone!
Sponsored