Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
The OPT7 Pro underglow kit works fairly well, however when I set it to white and turn the car off, next ignition it almost always turns red and the lights dim. Just as a heads up to anyone wanting to buy the lights.

Honda Civic 10th gen Guys I did underglow! sketch-1569601423978
Sponsored

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Huh odd... I have their interior glow kit and it remembers the color setting I had it on. Looks cool though I love the glow, forget the haters lol

OP
OP
Ouhuyy

Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Huh odd... I have their interior glow kit and it remembers the color setting I had it on. Looks cool though I love the glow, forget the haters lol
Yeah, I have their footwell too and they work very well. I'm using just the regular remote one inside though so I think that the bluetooth is just a little finicky haha

RGBee

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
looks like we're both in Worcester!
Oh shoot I didn't realize that! About where in Worcester are you from? I'm near the Grafton area by Wholly cannoli lol. Finally, someone that loves the 10th gen in Worcester too ^_^

OP
OP
Ouhuyy

Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh shoot I didn't realize that! About where in Worcester are you from? I'm near the Grafton area by Wholly cannoli lol. Finally, someone that loves the 10th gen in Worcester too ^_^
Haha I'm over in the Doherty area right next to the Corner Grille!

HatchZilla

First Name
Sbai Yassine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The OPT7 Pro underglow kit works fairly well, however when I set it to white and turn the car off, next ignition it almost always turns red and the lights dim. Just as a heads up to anyone wanting to buy the lights.

sketch-1569601423978.jpg
Hey im new to this forum and i have question for you if you wouldnt mind ? I just got myself the opt7 pro underglow body kit and was wondering if you used your fuse box for the connections or you used your car’s lighter? Was it difficult to install? I own a hatchback sport! Thanks in advance!

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Hey im new to this forum and i have question for you if you wouldnt mind ? I just got myself the opt7 pro underglow body kit and was wondering if you used your fuse box for the connections or you used your car’s lighter? Was it difficult to install? I own a hatchback sport! Thanks in advance!
Easiest way is probably gonna be use the Add-a-fuse that comes with the kit, and use the fuse box in the engine bay. Then you don't have to worry about getting wires to run from your interior to the underside of the car.

A guy near me did this on his CTR and it's clean. The only thing I don't know is WHICH fuse to tap, some are always on, some are on with headlights, some are on with the engine only etc.

HatchZilla

First Name
Sbai Yassine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Easiest way is probably gonna be use the Add-a-fuse that comes with the kit, and use the fuse box in the engine bay. Then you don't have to worry about getting wires to run from your interior to the underside of the car.

A guy near me did this on his CTR and it's clean. The only thing I don't know is WHICH fuse to tap, some are always on, some are on with headlights, some are on with the engine only etc.
Amazing! Thank you for the answer, ill look into it and ill give you an update on it !

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Sonic Pearl Grey hatchback, with red splitters (front, back, and sides). Debating on what color underflow I want (light blue or red). Interior lighting is blue.
Sponsored