• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Greddy civic sport hatchback exhaust

GingerSnap

First Name
Jonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I have a brand new greddy exhaust for the civic hatchback sport I'm trying to sale. I bought a type r exhaust instead and still have this. Shipping this is hard and expensive. I can meet up with anybody in the south central Texas area that wants to buy it. It is brand new still with box. Looking to get $500. I am in San Antonio area. I prefer local pickup.

Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy civic sport hatchback exhaust 20190526_144641

Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy civic sport hatchback exhaust 20190526_151859

Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy civic sport hatchback exhaust 20190526_144704

Civicsi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This exhaust sounds legit in person. I love it on my SI.

OP
OP
GingerSnap

GingerSnap

First Name
Jonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You got it to fit your si? The hangers look different

Rejekted_Fk7

First Name
Kreiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2014 370z, Future owner of a Fk7
Country flag
Hey do you still have the Exhaust? I’m in Houston and can come get it

DanMahoney26

Redeye
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To anyone considering this exhaust, BUY IT!!!! I have this on my ST Hatch and I absolutely love it! Tolerable drone, not raspy, doesn’t sound like a fart can either!

OP
OP
GingerSnap

GingerSnap

First Name
Jonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I will be on here more to respond to members for parts, My car was totaled in an accident and I'm parting it out.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I will be on here more to respond to members for parts, My car was totaled in an accident and I'm parting it out.
Are you willing to ship at all? I was actually planning on buying this exhaust from an online shop, but I’ll gladly pay the $500+shipping.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
To anyone considering this exhaust, BUY IT!!!! I have this on my ST Hatch and I absolutely love it! Tolerable drone, not raspy, doesn’t sound like a fart can either!
How would you rate the drone? I have a custom 2 in job with just a resonator on my car right now, but with every engine mod the exhaust drone got louder and louder until I can’t take it anymore. I’m hoping this can open it up some and save my eardrums.

DanMahoney26

Redeye
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How would you rate the drone? I have a custom 2 in job with just a resonator on my car right now, but with every engine mod the exhaust drone got louder and louder until I can’t take it anymore. I’m hoping this can open it up some and save my eardrums.
I still have the OEM dp/fp so the drone is very manageable, it’s really only noticeable when cruising at 75-80 but even then turning the music up drowns it out. Not a dealbreaker by any means.

OP
OP
GingerSnap

GingerSnap

First Name
Jonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you willing to ship at all? I was actually planning on buying this exhaust from an online shop, but I’ll gladly pay the $500+shipping.
What's your shipping address?