Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
purchased Modern automotive performance (MAP) tune for my hondata. After 2 weeks waiting for my email tune Adam from MAP calls me and says they no longer support hondata but they will send me a ktuner V2 on the house. Of course I accepted. He then sent me the MAP stg 2 tune for ktuner. I installed on my 2019 Si and the results were very good. I went from hondata 24psi ots tune to the MAP stg 2 tune with ktuner and felt a nice difference. Smoother and more power all the way to redline. Adam says the tune is geared toward their parts but it works awesome with my Prl cobra cold air with race maf. Also prl catless down and front pipe. The tune is around $100 I recommend to anyone with ktuner.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
MAP and KTuner are both great brands that do a lot for the 10th gen community. You may want to double check and make sure you have an appropriate MAF scale for that Race MAF housing (since you are not using the MAP intake). An easy way to check this would be to monitor your LTFT via KTuner. MAP may have given you a file that works fine with that, but it wouldn't hurt to verify it.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
MAP and KTuner are both great brands that do a lot for the 10th gen community. You may want to double check and make sure you have an appropriate MAF scale for that Race MAF housing (since you are not using the MAP intake). An easy way to check this would be to monitor your LTFT via KTuner. MAP may have given you a file that works fine with that, but it wouldn't hurt to verify it.
I did change the mag scale to prl race maf. Ktuner has that built in.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I changed parameter before installing last week. It was set to a custom curve for the MAP intake. So definitely needs to be addressed if not running their intake

Good info on what to look for.
Sponsored