Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I made a video of cold start and rev

The sound is a little too deep for a 1.5 civic (feels like a group of cow making moooooo sound)
There's no significant noise change under 2k RPM, but quality get great when above 2.5k
You can tell the sound came from back bottom of the car

I've see a lot of people saying GReddy SP exhaust has an aggressive tone, Imo it's really not that aggressive. Overall, it's a great product, worth the money, took 30 mins to install.

Appearance: 10/10
Sound low rpm :6/10
Sound high rpm: 10/10

First post, I inserted a youtube video. Hope it helps!
Sponsored

Last edited:

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

The sound is a little too deep for a 1.5 Civic
There's no significant noise change under 2k RPM
You can tell the sound come from back bottom of the car

I've see a lot of people saying GReddy SP exhaust has a aggressive tone, Imo it's really not that aggressive.
Slap on a catless dp and bigger aftermarket fp and you'll see how aggressive it gets lol

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Have they said if they are making a none sport version of the exhaust? The sport one wont fit on ex cars sadly

OP
OP

tianxiang

First Name
Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Slap on a catless dp and bigger aftermarket fp and you'll see how aggressive it gets lol
Will get my PRL downpipe this week, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully not too loud, it's still a 1.5 car

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will get my PRL downpipe this week, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully not too loud, it's still a 1.5 car
Should be a lot louder lol

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
There's a video around here with someone running the prl and greddy or the rv6, cant remember. He took it off because it was too obnoxious but hey, if you're into that then rice away! :jokes: :memes:

OP
OP

tianxiang

First Name
Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's a video around here with someone running the prl and greddy or the rv6, cant remember. He took it off because it was too obnoxious but hey, if you're into that then rice away! :jokes: :memes:
Yeah, I can imagine why.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Here it is. It's an RV6 catless downpipe. Sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited:

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here it is. It's an RV6 catless downpipe. Sounds pretty good to me.
Sounds good but the Greddy exhaust on the SI will sound different with catless dp too

Sandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport touring
Country flag

I made a video of cold start and rev

The sound is a little too deep for a 1.5 civic (feels like a group of cow making moooooo sound)
There's no significant noise change under 2k RPM, but quality get great when above 2.5k
You can tell the sound came from back bottom of the car

I've see a lot of people saying GReddy SP exhaust has an aggressive tone, Imo it's really not that aggressive. Overall, it's a great product, worth the money, took 30 mins to install.

Appearance: 10/10
Sound low rpm :6/10
Sound high rpm: 10/10

Do you know if the TypeR Greddy exhaust will fit the regular sport touring Hatch?

Honda Civic 10th gen Got GReddy SP exhaust installed on my Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Screenshot_20190416-125234_Chrome

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you know if the TypeR Greddy exhaust will fit the regular sport touring Hatch?

Screenshot_20190416-125234_Chrome.jpg
Yes it will fit because the Sport/Sport Touring/Type R share the same exhaust tunnel. Now there are 2 things to consider: 1) The piping is 3" to 4.5" tips (which are MASSIVE) and are spaced very wide apart so you will need to trim the Sport Touring diffuser quite a bit to fit the tips, or swap it for a Type R style from ebay that fits your car. 2) The sound has not been tested by anyone yet as no one I know of or have seen is running that exhaust on a 1.5t. So if you opt to try it out, you're basically shooting in the dark. Just some things to consider but I wanted for a while to put this on as well so if you do opt for it please share your findings and sound clips!

GingerSnap

First Name
Jonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I actually have a type r greddy sp exhaust on my sport hatch and it fits and sounds good. I added a resonator to it to toned it down because I have a down pipe and front pipe. Everyone that has rode in my car says it sounds good and use my car for uber. I could try to get a sound clip.

GingerSnap

First Name
Jonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Yes it will fit because the Sport/Sport Touring/Type R share the same exhaust tunnel. Now there are 2 things to consider: 1) The piping is 3" to 4.5" tips (which are MASSIVE) and are spaced very wide apart so you will need to trim the Sport Touring diffuser quite a bit to fit the tips, or swap it for a Type R style from ebay that fits your car. 2) The sound has not been tested by anyone yet as no one I know of or have seen is running that exhaust on a 1.5t. So if you opt to try it out, you're basically shooting in the dark. Just some things to consider but I wanted for a while to put this on as well so if you do opt for it please share your findings and sound clips!
You will have to cut the bumper opening and remove this brace in the front near the front pipe.